Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that the furthest that an out gay person has gone in the game?

ivette got second

kev missed an easy one

lydia being upset jeff got coup de charity was easy

That's going to be the deciding factor in her winning though... it's obvious that everyone in jury realizes just how crappy of a person Natalie is... ITA with what Jordan did... I hate that Natalie gets ANYTHING but I absolutely cannot wait for the licking that all the evicted houseguests give her!!!

Kevin turned out to be the nicest one in the house. No matter what happens, Jordan is going to be told and see tapes of how awful natalie is and how well natalie played jordan.

I disagree. Jordan is the nicest in the house. A true naive southern belle. Kevin spent a lot of time bashing people with Lydia and the gang.

That's going to be the deciding factor in her winning though... it's obvious that everyone in jury realizes just how crappy of a person Natalie is... ITA with what Jordan did... I hate that Natalie gets ANYTHING but I absolutely cannot wait for the licking that all the evicted houseguests give her!!!

Hopefully they don't go easy on her and say "You played a good game"...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM that shot of Jeff sunbathing was sooooooooooo nice! Please please let Jordan be the winner. I will be so pissed if that Gnasty lying biznatch wins. Oh and how p/o'd will Gnat be if Jordan beats her and Jordan gets the $25 G (or Jeff or Michelle gets it).

Archived