Monday, August 17th

pinkie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia looks as if she's about to explode. I heard her talking about America voting for Jeff to get the coup d'etat and that means he will get a vote from America if he makes it to the F2. I was wondering how long it was going to take them to figure that out. Only 4 days. Jeff has a HUGE target on his back now. All the more reason to root for him to make it to the end.

The need to just tell Kevin it is in stone that Natalie is going home unless she wins POV. They are talking to Kevin about how they might get Russell out NEXT week.

aaaaaaaah Kevin just told Jeff & Jordon that if they get Russell out this week then they would really being showing him that they are looking out for him.

Oooooh Jordan is not going for it. I think Kevin not dropping it is going to put suspicion on him.

So for sure Kevin is still working for the Manson girls.

I think they are trusting Kevin to much and are telling him way to much information. This could backfire on them I can't see Kevin leaving Lydia. J/J had the perfect 4 to go to the end and are now blowing it. Do they realize Kevin is playing and wants to win the game just like all the others.

I wonder if Jeff would really take Jordan to the final 2.

Neither Russell or Michelle would take Jeff to the final 2. As for Jordan, I don't know if Jeff would take her or not but I'm leaning towards, he would.

I don't think Jeff or Jordan will turn on each other.

They both say as soon as Kevin leaves .... One of the girls have to leave and they want it to be Natalie.

Jordan says she loves Kevin and she thinks they could really trust him and they would rather have him over Russell. (if only they knew)

I would get out Natalie and Lydia before Russell and then all go after Russell. I can't see the jury giving Russell or Michelle the votes and I think Jeff can beat Russell in comps I think he hasn't wanted to win that bad yet.

It seems like they are cutting out a lot of things tonight with the FOTH. I just hope Natalie goes home I can't stand her.

Natalie doesn't know what Big Brother means :rolleyes: Lydia at least knew it was a book

Nat and Lydia must have kept some of Jesse's clothes, they were talking about "shaun" a diary room guy I guess telling them they had to give them back and we got FOTH :animated_rotfl:

Archived