Dan - Week 10

CeCiMom

Temperature duck, huh?

Sugar?!?!?!?!? Doesn't it seem if this were a temperature duck to tell when the pool is too hot to swim in, that it wouldn't work too well if you had to get into the damn pool to read the duck in the first place? I'm just askin'

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh wait, I can just use my hand. Hot, ouch!

Shipp you little vixen you . . . :hahohi:

srmarshall - Come on in and join the fun! We've all had our moments. I've never seen a temp duck in the hot tub, and I just found it amusing to think that somehow, my idiotic favorite player could have come up with a temp duck to pass a secret message to my favorite Hooter's girl :animated_rotfl:

SONO: A temp duck? You had to bathe your sons? You should have known my dad. When my brother was born, Mom asked him to please change bro's diaper. My dad looked at her real innocent with his big blue eyes and, without missing a beat, said, "I don't know how to change diapers." My mom, so much like Edith Bunker, sort of looked at him and said, "Ohhhhh, OK!!" Ah, the dear, dead days!!!

RE DEER: My only concern about deer is hunters can't use machine guns and mow 'em all down. My grandfather hunted as a boy in turn of the century Georgia. I asked him if he ever went deer hunting? "No," he said, "They were killed of way back in the early 1800s!" Now the deer give us deer ticks, anyone living in the country has yet to find a fence high enough or electrified enough to kill these pests. JMO!!!

I hope it does not happen that way, cause I detest memphis, but I think he is a snake and he could not care less, whatever he thinks in that egotistical head of his is what he is gonna do to win, or he thinks he will win, yuk!!!!!

Isn't that the point of the game, to do what you have to do, or think you have to do, in order to win within the rules of BB.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to like the way Memphis is playing the game, I'm just saying that if he thinks it's better for him to vote out Keesha, there's nothing wrong with that.

Archived