• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan has to win it all. He has it all as the perfect BB gamer, IMO

Here are my reasons:

1: Master manipulator & strategist

2: Winning comps.

3: Throw comps so he would not end up being the bad guy

4: Takes risks, some not necessary, but he does and does it well.

5: Observes people and their actions.

6: Does not play emotional/personal.

7: Knows and sees the prize.

But a fabulous game player. Just fabulous. A christian, too. He would never lie. Not our Dan. Oh wait! It is okay to lie if you are a christian? No. That can't be right. Oh. You can lie if you are a christian and playing a game for money and then go read the bible. OK! Got it.

if michelle votes with april

dan loses

jmho

I hope so -- BUT never count your chickens - anything can happen in part 3. I truly hope he kicks Memphis ass in the final comp, then takes Memphis to F2 and the jury kicks Memphis' ass again and gives Dan the money. It will kill April either way because if she gives Memphis the money she will be pissed because he already has that car worth goodness only knows what by now in her book. BUT if she gives Dan the money, then finds out he also got 20G for being AP, she will shit a brick. A BIG brick! :animated_rotfl:

Oh Noooo!!! Fellow Dan Fans, I just had a bad thought.......

the Part 3 comp.....the Jury might screw with it knowing that

Dan did a lot of "personality studying" of them...

(he always asked off subject questions but never answered any of theirs)

Those against Dan might answer something weird trying to trip him up. :brood:

I hope Dan is able to put it away tomorrow on the live show. The way he's played the game he's definately aware of the situation, but I hope he doesn't have some crazy plan of throwing to Memphis so that Memphis angers Jerry on the way out, it'd be a crime for either of those 2 to win over Dan.

Got to agree with vesper and kywildcat on the list, Dan came here to win and he's playing the game hard. Got to respect that

Slimcruz saidDan is fabulous except for those short legs and thin arms.

I've heard about his short legs, never really noticed. I know I'm around 5' 10" and wear 30" length pants. Whenever there is a sale on, the 30" lengths go first. I'm thinking Dan is about 5"9 or 10"...so is his inseam what 24"?

Archived