Dan - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPV, I agree, and I have said before that while Dan has played an ok game, it to me does not equal others that I consider great game players, I do not consider Dan brilliant in any way, I think he is LUCKY, very lucky, and that part of the things he has done have been downright silly, and not needed, just like the is bogus fight between him and Memphis, not needed, he just over does stuff to the point that he really needs to be careful it does not back fire on him, I do not think Memphis is trust worthy as far as any alliance goes, and unfortunately that is the game, not syin he should be, but if you all are Dan lovers, it is gonna hurt when and if Memphis puts the screws to your boy, just sayin, I feel somethin brewin,lol

I do like Dan for some things, but it is sort of on a day to day basis, I still destest Memphis, and was not crazy about this season at all.

I do not think UPV is referring to Dan tampering with the Jury, just that it should in no way be allowed in the game itself, just another one of Grodners little twists that we all know and uh love??? not!!! I think UPV is referring to that sort of tampering, but all the Dan lovers are soooo uptight the minute that others do not care for him or say something that is not in agreeance automatically it is thought that everyone is dissing Dan, I do not think that was the point at all, and really I would love to be able to be a part of this board and like or dislike who I do and not be ignored or shunned or have my opinion picked apart, just sayin that is how I feel, but I am not gonna let any one run me away, the season will be over soon enough

Just wonder what you mean about jury tampering. ???

the theme of this season is going back to the past

where in past bb seasons did producers allow a hg to go on a trip with jury members currently in sequester?

just asking

jmho

bb screwed her by showing her dr's

jmho

and have not even touch issue of bb jury tampering............................ for dan to get his 4 vote to win

You made it sound like it was jury tampering for the sake of Dan.

Again anyone had the chance to win the luxury. I think it was a pretty good twist and I would love to watch it play out whoever won the competition.

If we are talking about Danielle in Season 3.... BB didn't "screw" her by showing the houseguests her diary sessions.. they didn't sequester houseguests then... when you got out you got to see everything.. and everyone was on the jury...

in my opinion they started sequestering not long after that.. and I think it was because if the jury had been sequestered Danielle would have won the game....

If that isn't what you are talking about then carry on

I agree that Danielle would have won if the other houseguests didn't get to see her diary room sessions. showing the diary room to the other houseguests was probably the most unfair practice (especially if the houseguests didn't know they were going to show them)because they are encouraged to be "over the top" in the diary room.

The luxury comp this year to take a jury member on a trip doesn't compare...all had the chance to win the comp and there is really no guarantee that the jury member will be swayed...it may HURT Dan more than help him.

There comes a point in any real relationship that you choose to trust a person beyond the sum of their actions. Or not. Life, life life. You can love someone without trusting them farther than you can throw 'em. You can trust someone you personally dislike. And though the sum of actions are mainly what we have as the determining factor... who someone is goes far beyond what is seen that they say and do.

For someone I don't know? I trust Dan as a person. If, outside the house, Dan were to make a promise to me, I would believe he'd even go to great lengths to make that word true. I can tell by the relationships in his life. I can tell by the way he has held a pretty hard code-of-behavior commitment to his work/school while in the BB House. I can tell by the way he handled Jerry calling him a Judas. I can tell by the way he readily owns responsibiliy for his bad. And more.

When someone I trust does something I don't understand... I just keep trusting them anyway.

Dan, ya've taken this game from being gossip-gripe-and-crime realityshow to being almost as riveting for me as an Oceans flick: I find myself riveted and trying to guess how you will use the next of your 9 lives to get out of this one.

But now it is pretty simple (yet not necessarily easy!): WIN THIS COMP. Memphis might take Jerry instead of you though he's never given you that indication.

Win the comp, Dan. Make me proud for being your fan since you voted alone to keep Brian in the house. :footballhelmet:

I agree with you furious. Outside the house, I would definitely trust Dan to try to hold true to his word. The one thing that always drove me NUTS about houseguests is that they would consistently slam on the others, even after their departure from the game. It was painful watching Daniele and ED badmouth their prior houseguests and I ended up just shutting the feeds off that year (it was the first year I had tried feeds, compared with others here, I am a relative newby). I know Dan has said he was probably going to go to hell for saying bad things about Jerry, but even what he said wasn't that horrible. And after Jerry leaves, I think he'll probably not be doing too much on that score. If he does, then my respect for him will definitely lessen. Overall, he could have totally trashed a lot of houseguests, but he really hasn't. I think that is why Jessie had so much fun goofing off with Dan because he knew that Dan didn't badmouth him later. I think the others will be happy to see the way that Dan has behaved himself.

I don't know Dan or any of them on a personal basis. I've never spent one second with any of them in person. I don't know that I would trust anyone on that show. Perhaps. I might even like some of them but I would have to meet them and at least talk one on one to know whether or not I would want to even spend time with them. Trust them as is? LOL. No.

If you can watch someone turn on the waterworks at a drop of a feather and be sneaky with others (all part of game play I might add, but I wouldn't appreciate this person in my personal life) then can't you expect that person can be as insincere with you as with others?

This thread is getting silly. They're people on a game show who are expected to do what they have to do (without publicly humiliating and verbally/physically assaulting) the other hgs. You live with them three months then it's bye bye!

Last year, I hated almost everybody in the final 4. I really did. My favorites didn't make it the previous year either. Sooo... this year I have a favorite who is also in the top F3. I wish Jerry had been gone, but I understand why he didn't go. If Memphis comes back with the win, then Memphis will be in my good graces again (even though I want Dan to win the BIG prize).

Archived