Dan - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did notice Dan is a lot taller than Renny who must be tiny in real life. He is slightly taller than Keesha who is around 5"8' but it's hard to tell. He could be 6'1, he's not that much shorter than the jolly green giant, 6'3" Memphis; and Keesha probably does wear heels. I don't think his body is as bad as "Mr. Know-it-all" Jerry said. Dan is slim but wiry and I think a good swimmer and possibly a runner, too.

I've only seen Dan wear that one pair of board shorts. The guy knows how to pack light. Some short guys are cute. Tom Cruise is short. Paul Newman is not a tall man. You can tell that Dan is a smaller guy the way he moves around - very quickly - and he always has his hands around his legs and his legs pulled up on the chair. A tall guy wouldn't sit that way. Dan is probably french-canadian. I thought Italian but not sure. Maybe. He has very ethnic looks. Strong coloring. Dan will probably wear long pants when he wins the 500K. I would like to call Memphis and tell him that he looks absurd in those deep-V tees so please don't wear one to the finals. If Jerry wins, I hope he loses the muscle shirts although I have to say, for 75 years old, the man is in decent shape. It's a pity he is so nasty.

I think Jerry is kind of lost without his wife and buds at home. Maybe if he had made a real friend in the house it might have helped.

And if Dan is shorter than 5' 10", like Tom Cruise, that has always been considered a great advantage. I have read for years from people who meet many famous film stars, they are always surprise how smaller they are in person. Generally, most of Tom C.'s leading ladies are several inches shorter than him. So petite women are in more demand as co-stars.

OK, I am thinking alot about how this could end... I am really turned off on Memphis as of the other day when he tried to get Jerry to give him the 4BB money to keep Jerry safe, knowing full well he was booting Keesha out anyway. Jerry told him that he couldn't do that because it is for his kids. What kind of a person that is so sure that he is going to win top2 would do that to a 75 year old man that probably knows he is not going to be top 2? Way back in the beginning of this game I remember Memphis bragging that he is a swindler or player of type, proof is he has laid low let everyone dirty their hands by throwing games, ect. I don't care if this is a game thats just wrong. I also think that Dan's plan is going to backfire on him at the jury house once Michelle and Keesha get together and kinda put 2 and 2 together and get the house to vote for JERRY if he is still there. Right now, and believe me, I never thought I would say this, but I want Jerry to be given this money. :animated_scratchchin:

lol Slim I feel the same, I am sure Dan will win, and am hoping for a really great season next time, this one was not my kind of season, I hated 9, but for me this season was kinda boring with all the catty girls,lol

Archived