Final Pov, HoH Bb Schedule Of Events/evictions

leesestyle

here is how I would laugh, if Ryan and Sharon go to final 2 and Sharon beat out ryan, oh hell yeah, I would be laughing in his face thru the boob tube, he thinks he is soooo damn great, I f ing hate him,yuk!!!!! I wish Adam would just take out Sharon and be done with it and then see who goes from there, but I am pretty sure it ain't gonna happen that way, and I hate how they brought up another relationship in the house, and Sheila is takin the heat for it, soooo unfair, it should not even have been put out there, I f ing hate Grodner too,lolol I am just grumpy this A.M., seriously!!!!!!! :disgust::angry:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but hg are idiots to be blaming relationship on sheila

i thought question hinted that a couple meaning 2 was still in the game currently

if adam evict sheila he is a fool

I hate to say the way he was calling a Bitch and some of the things he has done to her I don't think Adam has Sheila's back. I think he just played her in case she won the POV.

Honestly, it's just so hard to really know how these peeps will vote because what they say to each other is not necessarily their word. Practically all of them have F2 agreements with each other, so it's kind of like the old game show, will the real F2 alliance please stand up? (LOL)

the next eviction will NOT be live. if bb does things the way they always have in the past, it will be something like this.

next tuesday's show will show the next evicted hg... however it will not be a LIVE vote and eviction... since julie said she would be on the show but didn't indicate it would be live, i'm assuming it will be a pre-recorded taped eviction with julie present at the TAPING... not live though. the vote and eviction SHOULD actually take place either tonight or tomorrow!! i'm sure there will be a long FOTH and when we come back, a HG will be gone! (it was done that way in past years, anyway) ... it will not be shown on tomorrow night's show, however. it will be on tuesday's show. the reason the eviction must take place this weekend, is they have to have time for parts 1 & 2 of the hoh competition. so if the eviction takes place tomorrow (and i'm 99% it always happens over the weekend), then hoh comp, part 1 (endurance?) will take place monday, part 2, tuesday, and part 3 will occur LIVE on wednesday's show. the winner of the comp will then select who will sit beside them as final two and the 3rd and last hg will be evicted.

i think! :P

Unless my memory is totally gone, which I'm not discounting :) the second to last eviction (this one coming up), the start of the first leg of the final HOH, and the final leg of the HOH have all been shown "live" (on the east coast). This has been true for seasons 2 through 8. The second to last eviction and first leg of the final HOH have been on the same night. That's one live show, the final leg of HOH and final eviction is a second live show, and then the season conclusion is the third live show.

There are usually at let two or three days where only the final two remain in the house. Which means that if the show ends a week from tomorrow and unless they change scheduling around, Wednesday's show has to be the final leg of HOH and the final eviction. Which leaves only the Sunday and Tuesday shows. I can't see them starting the first leg of the HOH on Tuesday, it would not leave enough time since it has always been an endurance comp. So I'm thinking the first leg of HOH has to be tomorrow night. Of course the problem with all this logic is Tuesdays show becomes somewhat a waste, what could they show?

I don't see anyway that someone would be evicted a couple of days before it was shown on CBS because by the time it was aired, everyone would already know about the outcome. I think I'll go have a drink now :)

(note: I started to make this reply on its original thread but that thread was moved while I was posting, sorry if it seems out of order here. I wish they would not move threads on this message board, it tends to break up some good conversations)

stagehand, that's right... the final two are only in the house a few days, which makes sense that the final eviction is on wednesday's live show (leaving only the remaining f2) and then the season finale is sunday (next week).

the only part i haven't been able to figure out is part one of the hoh comp. you're right, it's always endurance and always shown live on tv.... to continue on the feeds (shown, not blacked out :)). so since tomorrow's show isn't live, and neither is tuesday's, i don't know when they're going to do it. i would imagine either tomorrow or tuesday but if it's tuesday, that doesn't leave enough time for part two of the comp and it can't be tomorrow b/c the eviction isn't being aired until tuesday... waiting for this eviction is driving me crazy!

I don't see anyway that someone would be evicted a couple of days before it was shown on CBS because by the time it was aired, everyone would already know about the outcome.
actually, they do! hard to believe but i guess they figure enough tv viewers don't actually check the bb spoiler sites. of course, cbs.com doesn't show spoilers.

ps: just a reminder if there are any new feed subscribers, next saturday night, if history repeats itself, the sequestered hg's will have a chance to question the f2 via closed-circuit tv and ask them questions, confront them, ask them why they deserve the money (ala survivor season finale style) and although the feeds are blacked out during the q&a, there's tons of rehashing between the f2 once the feeds are back and you get a good idea of who asked what... who's pissed at whom, etc... and it's usually pretty confrontational. lot's of drama. :)

the hg who wins 1 comp cant compete in the second comp

Hi there RyBaller - Yes, the veto has already happened. As far as the schedule goes,

this is what is on Morty's page about that:

Julie Chen said on Wednesday's live show:

Who will Ryan nominate for eviction? Find out Sunday at 8.

Then, I'll be back Tuesday at 9 (4/22) to find out who makes it to the Final 3. And on Wednesday at 8 (4/23), the final HoH is crowned LIVE. He or she will single-handedly cast the sole vote in the last eviction of the season, thereby choosing who will sit next to them in the Final 2.

Archived