Josh Vs. Sharon Eviction Consequences Discussion

BigMDGirl

I've been trying to figure out the ramifications of either Josh or Sharon being evicted this week. Based on my brief analysis of who I think they will nominate if they win HoH on Wednesday and the the potential votes. Overall, James is pretty much screwed because everyone but Josh would nominate him (and even that is iffy) and everyone would vote him out. Adam has 2 x's more of a threat if he keeps Josh in the house vs. Sharon because both James and Josh would nominate and vote him out. This is also assuming the girls stay with their Charlie's Angel alliance...

Voting out Sharon this week:

HoH ---- Block Nominees

Ryan----James/Josh

Sheila ----James/Josh

Josh ---- Adam/Sheila

James ---- Adam/Sheila

Adam ---- James/Josh

Nat ---- Can

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if James wins HoH Sharon will indeed be safe... she would definitely play both sides (she is doing a good job of that already). My hope is James gets HoH and then POV then HoH then POV and so on and so forth... If he doesn't get HoH then I hope he cleans up in the POV department.

sheila isnt winning hoh so eliminate her

I think your nom predicitions are pretty much spot on BigMDgirl. James may want to make a big move though and target Nat and Adam instead. I know he can't stand Sheila...but she really is not a threat to win hoh or pov...and he's certainly enjoying taunting her.

I don't think James would nominate Sharon...but I doubt she'd have his back at all. Sharon is no threat to James if he wins hoh....he'd go after power players I think. Sharon would target James if she won hoh because she needs the support of house if she has any chance at all in the game...and I think she will try for hoh too....she knows she'd be put up as a pawn against James by any of the others...and with James' winning pov streak...she could easily be evicted.

If Josh stays...I think he'd try for hoh as well...he'd want to protect James....but protect his own @ss even more! I don't think he's staying though...Nat seems to really want him out and she'd be the deciding vote if it went 2-2.

I think you are on the money BifMDgirl. Of course I am praying that Karma bite James in the ass and his winning anything from this point on is not happeneing. I do not think Josh is staying by the way

So, if James wins HoH and nominates Adam and Nat (I hadn't really thought of that but it's a good strategy) and assuming that noms were left the same after PoV, how would it go down?

Ryan - Natalie

Sharon - Adam

Sheila - this is the one that would really tell the story--would she stick with the Angels or with her Soulmate???

IMO....I think they all need to start thinking about the end result and not about who they hate the most. No one will vote for James or Josh in the end. You put Shelia against anyone and they won't vote for her. If they are not careful, Sharon is going to sneak right on by and win this. She is playing the game, the house and for herself. She may seem dedicated to Josh right now but she is also concentrating on where she wants to go.

I don't have a favorite in the house this year but I have to say, Sharon is moving along pretty good.

Welcome to Morty's sibesrul and a nice post.

I think Natalie trashes Sheila so much with the guys because she wants to take her to the end and she knows she would win against her. It could be that Sharon also would like her F2. I don't know if the guys have brains that are not in their penis to think of that.

never say never

If James or Josh win HOH and DO get Adam out, then Sharon wins and gets Ryan or Natalie out......wait.....I hear the Doorbell ringing - It's Sheila WANTING OUT of the house, NOW.... :crybaby:

The END GAME is tough though. If you have two of the "Adam/She/Nat/Ry/Matt" in the finals then the decision turns over to the "Jam/Josh/Sharon/Chelsia" guys. Any other combination gives the numbers to the "Adam/She/Nat/Ry/Matt" gang.

I wonder that too BigMDgirl....Sheila seems pretty locked in now with the girls....but she thinks her and Adam have a final 2 deal (I don't think Adam thinks that though). I think she'd have a better chance of making it further with the girls. She'd be good to be sitting next to in the finals...but I still don't see this group thinking that way yet. idk...so many different scenarios.

No one will vote for James or Josh in the end. You put Shelia against anyone and they won't vote for her.

Who'd win in a James/Sheila final 2? (oh...perish the thought...but that would be hysterical if those 2 were left in the house with just each other!)

james

I have to say ImIn that if it went down to a James/Sheila finale (perish the thought), I think that they would be all lovie dovie with each other and Sheila would drone on and on how they've had their problems, OMG, I can just hear her in my head--AAAAHHHH!!

I like the point about the end game too and the votes from what side of the camp.

If the guys were thinking, they would vote out Sharon, and hopefully, one of them would win and nominate Natalie. She's a serious threat and I don't understand why they can't see it!!! If Natalie goes to the final with any of them, she wins (I think).

f the guys were thinking, they would vote out Sharon, and hopefully, one of them would win and nominate Natalie. She's a serious threat and I don't understand why they can't see it!!! If Natalie goes to the final with any of them, she wins (I think).

I so agree with you. But then these guys are thinking with their penises.

Thanx all for the nice welcome.

I think final 2 is winning. I mean $50,000 is not chump change....to me anyway. Yea, another 0 on there would be awesome but 2nd $ amount would change my life as I am sure it would for any of them in the house.

James/Shelia final 2. That would be great TV, but I think James would win on that one. I think in the long run, James would get either Ryan or Natalie's vote. But who knows, maybe Shelia's "single mom" card would actually come into play. Honestly, I don't know why she keeps saying that though, her son is 16-17?, he is pretty much grown now and does not need the everyday mom thing. I was a single mom for 18 years(kids are grown) but that card was never in my deck.

Good point Sibes...at the end of the day, $50K is a lot of money to anyone BUT, if I had my druthers, I'd rather go with someone to the end that I had a better shot of winning the $500K!! Big Girl luvs $$$!!

But, if they vote Josh off this week, James will probably go ballistic and go after Natalie HARD. I shudder to think and you know the C word will be a flyin (sadly, I'm becoming somewhat immune to the word for the exposure that it has gotten this season).

I think Sheila would be thrilled with the 2nd place money, 50 grand would make a difference to anyone I would think, it would me,lol

yeh...the guys know the girls have bonded too...Natalie should be high on the target list for all of them if they are thinking end game.

Natalie is not currently on anyone's radar except maybe James'. Not one of those people in the house should want to sit next to her in the finals...she could beat everyone there with the jury votes.

yeh...and final 2 James/Sheila...I think it would be a James win too...unfortunately. I doubt that will happen anyway.

Sharon is just keeping all her options open right now...it'll depend on who has power next week...and if she's still going to be in the house too.

Archived