Airplane Messages

swtogirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These were indeed great ones some would take the airforce to fly them but who cares right?

Thanks,,,, now I can go to work with a smile on my face even though I know what will be waiting for me once I get there..

NATALIE: THE GIRL FROM THE WENDY'S LOGO CALLED...SHE WANTS HER PIGTAILS BACK!

SHEILA: KNOW THIS! YOU'RE A DUMBASS! ALRIIIGHT?

NATALIE: PLEASE COVER YOU HIGH-SET VAGINA, IT'S DISTURBING.

SHEILA: PLEASE FIND A HAIRSTYLE.

NATALIE: THERE'S 8 LETTERS IN YOUR NAME...N, A, T, A, L, I, AND, E!

SHEILA: JUST FOR ME, COULD YOU PLEASE PUT ON YOUR BLACK ROBE AND SCREAM AT SOMEONE "NO WIRE HANGERS!!!"

NATALIE: PLEASE PUT DOWN THE MASCARA WAND, THANKS

OMG...there is a high set and low set v.j.j?

I totally missed that reference from Josh....

Can someone describe as cleanly as possible the difference...not sure where mine is set.

Are there any women in the house with low set vaginas? Josh hasn't mentioned that.

As if he knows anything about vayjays... Prob the first time he has seen one...

I think he's referring to Nataho's constant state of camel toe. Being a gay man I doubt that he has a lot of experience with 'ginas.

So he's assuming her camel toe means her chia pet is "high set" making the labia visible from a front view.

It's really the camel toe that he's seeing.

Imagine if we women did have high set 'ginas, There'd be a whole new type of panties for those I would imagine.

Thank-you crusty...I guess I can see how Josh might have confused high and low rise panties with positioning of the female whohaa (I believe that is the correct medical term).

The whole camel toe thing could have been lost on me if it were not for past seasons of Big Brother- I still don't get the whole imagary there but perhaps it is because I am getting too old to see that clearly.

NATALIE: THERE'S 8 LETTERS IN YOUR NAME...N, A, T, A, L, I, AND, E!

I just about pissed myself on this one... fantastic job.

(anyone up for a vote after a few days to see which we all think is the funniest?)

OMG I had been thinking the same thing about low and high vaginia's. I was wondering if at my age that mine would be low but if Josh thinks that Nats is low then I just have to be getting this all wrong. Thanks for the clarification on this one folkes I am getting too old for all of these new terms and all.

That was too funny about the letters in Nats name. lol I am suprised that she has not figured out that one. She might of and not said it out loud cause Jen said she would win and look where she is now.

Have a great day everyone

off topic here but are they doing interviews with evicted houseguest yet? I really haven't looked yet. I haven't heard Julie say anything about the early show. Thought I read somewhere they weren't.????

grodner likes james :unsure:

Archived