Nick - Evicted Day 34

Jem

Nick is conceited IMO. I remember listening to his conversation with Amber one night saying that he is only playing this game to get the bad people out and that the money didn't matter to him. He only wanted to help out the good people. (Maybe that's where Amber got the notion of good people and bad people from.) He also mentioned that he grew up on a piece of property that was worth $650,000 so he didn't need any more money. Just from listening to that conversation, it screamed friendship.

I never saw nick as conceited as he was dull. I never saw him as sweet, although the beer cans to the head didn't bother me either. He was just such a non-element in the game.

I thought he was a tool from the very first moment he was on the show, flexing his muscles... and wtf is up with the whole "former professional football player" (on a team not in this country that I doubt anyone has ever heard of).

One of the things that struck me as utterly ludicrous was a post-show interview with one of the CBS entertainment reporters at the finale, during which they were espousing how "admirable" and "noble" he was. Yeah, because chasing after a girl who says she has a boyfriend of two years, who she was living with, and was madly in love with, sure is admirable and noble.

And before anyone jumps on my case about Daniele going into that house single... no matter how she might have spun that situation later in the season or after the show was over... she went into that house and spent the early parts of the show conflicted about the whole Nick/Kris thing.

Nick = TOOL.

I didn't even find him remotely interesting. Mike was more interesting... and he never talked.

Don't trust the Donatos ~ Draw a line in the sand.

(oh and that must include Nick too because he is friends with the Donatos.)

I'm sorry Marty, I am a bit confused... was this in reference to what I posted? Because my post was definitely only stating how I felt Nick was a TOOL for pursuing a girl who was clearly in a relationship with someone else. I merely put in the note of clarification on Daniele to say that she was conflicted about the Nick/Kris situation to show how I thought Nick was exceedingly TOOLish to pursue her.

My dislike of Nick is separate from the Donatos, and I think I said in my first sentence that I thought he was a tool from the first moment he appeared on my TV. And if that wasn't clear, then let me make it clear right now.

I agree with Spacey 100%. I think the post show interviews and Nick-love fest is comical. Did he even have a DR session? People spewing the "he played with integrity". WTF? He made a stupid move forming an alliance so quickly. THEN he turned on the same alliance which made him shady to everyone. If there was someone in the house who didn't know how to play the Big Brother game, it was Nick.

NICK = TOOL

• 3 weeks later...

only i have to say about him is he a ebay power seller yet

• 3 months later...

I wasn't aware he was a model. He is a cutie.

Can't believe it didn't work out for him and Daniele. Jen never was my cup of tea.

Archived