July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kalla

Chicken George was sooo entertaining... He really came out of his shell, imagine being stranded on an island with him. He would have had me in stitches the whole time. FINALLY feeds again.

Eric knows a fair about of medical stuff, has discussed premies w/their complications-PDA's etc., and then a bloated body. Also discussed drugs-amphetamines versus methamphetamines and Sudafed.

Ahh-the Gold bredroom-briefly mentioning Scientology but felt it would lead to slander so changed conversation.

Guest ranster627
remember stick to what you see and hear in here and no random questions if you can resist! Also consider getting down some quotes?

A few HGs are talking about sexuality, & making fun & stereotyping people who are different. Lots of opinions being expressed. Ashlea (i think) just told Beau that she didn't know if he was gay or not, she thought he may just be metrosexual. Now they're talking about Beau being "obviously" gay, but how they didn't want to offend him by asking.

Ashlea and Beau are talking about gay people in the secret bedroom. James and Sarah are in there to listening and asking questions and stuff.

Talking about how Beau's friends are secure in their sexuality and he is glad they are so he can speak freely with them.

"Expect the unexpected."-Yvette when trying to figure out when the competition would be.

"Is this one of those marital spats I've heard so much about?"-Ashlea "Yep"-Eric (between Eric and Yvette). Then Eric called someone a "goofball." Whoever it was, was like dude, you're forty or something.

Guest Kalla

Eric was wondering when Eviction was, Ivette said "it could be Saturday, it could be Tuesday, it could be Thursday...we don't know, expect the unexpected."

Jennifer has a CHILD!!!!! Can someone confirm this?

I can't confirm the child thing because then they made it into a joke. They said someone in the house (I didn't hear who) was the father and then one of the guys said "Yeah, and I'm the kid. That's the twist." So I don't know if they were ever serious about it.

We now know Aprils husband's name is Matt

They were talking about snoring and someone asked what your hubby and she stated my Dad and Matt both then cut to fish... back to room now... At 1:35 EST