Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay,..the banner plane had TWO names on it that lied,..why not Amber as the patsy? why not Amber as the one who caused Nick's eviction? Because Dani is BRILLIANT!

Dick and Danielle and Jen are the ONLY people who KNOW what is REALLY going on!

Period.

Amber is gonna be CRUSHED when she realizes she sided with the wrong people.

I know she whines,...but Amber is a good person trying to figure out her life. She deserved that tiraid she gave Eric.

I see dick and Amber being VERY close friends after this and Dustin and Amber not even talking.

It's the Nerd Herd all ove again!

Oh Shelldrake, how you amuse me.

CeCi, it is nice to see a parent who actually tries to teach their kids to form opinions, does not try to shield them from everything, but instead gets them involved and thinking about what the real world has to offer. But you know what? Even if I disagreed with what you do with your kids, it wouldn't matter, they are your kids and you should do what is best.

Even Dick had that right. Obviously, he did something right because Dani actually seems like an ok kid. He is trash, but she seems ok.

Dep

Thanks Dep, I actually use this show to open up discussions about how men should/shouldn't treat women and what I hope they would not allow for themselves in future relationships. When it came to Jen and the crying over her picture we talked about a woman using her intelligence and not just her looks to get ahead in life. However, I will say that it's difficult at times when they have to *bleep* so much of the conversations, since my husband and I don't talk like that around the kids and rarely around anyone else.

And, I think they are getting some lessons but, my oldest daughter still likes D & D because it is a father/daughter relationship and she wants to see them get back together.

Now don't get me wrong,..I love Danielle,.she is a brat BUT,..she is brilliant! How did she figure out about Eric? NO ONE else in that house but HER did that!

Um, yeah, it was a little thing called a banner plane that clued her in. I wouldn't call it brilliance. Not by a long shot.

Um, yeah, it was a little thing called a banner plane that clued her in. I wouldn't call it brilliance. Not by a long shot.

well she is the ONLY one who put 2 and 2 together.

so you have to give her a little bit of credit, or take ALL credit away from everybody else.

and i guess it was a Little bit funny ginger :D

Archived