Sunday, August 5 Tv Show Discussion Thread

uvp

just in time

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching hoh comp kail should have been dq

its pretty weird watching the show where they are still so sure of their split between LNC and jen/kail/zach....definately what's gone on in the house today/last night is a whole lot more crazy

eric is pure comedy

damn the banner was straight to the point

omg i cant believe it, cbs really did show the banner!!! haahaahaa....its impact was definately incredible on the game so they had to show it, but it still surprised me to actally see it flying across the screen

I have to apologize to those who said the banner was the whole reason that Daniele figured things out because I thought she had said she started figuring it out prior but she just said otherwise on the broadcast.

jessica so threw that comp

I have to apologize to those who said the banner was the whole reason that Daniele figured things out because I thought she had said she started figuring it out prior but she just said otherwise on the broadcast.

LOL. I was going to be HA! Danielle was NOT the genius that everyone thought. ;)

uvp had my back the other night. :)

But DANG! I am still upset for my little weasel.

OOOH! And how could Danielle claim anyone didn't root for her other than her Dad? I could hear a lot of people rooting for her. Girl's got problems.

ZOMG!!! GO JEN!!! SHE SO IS A CHEAT!

And Dick is not at all impressing me with his behavior. Jerk.

I think that's what bothers me about Eric's gameplaying now. It wasn't strategic. It was to boost his ego by getting Nick and Mike out cause they were better looking? That's just ridiculous and even worse than Jen's little jealousy outbursts

dick is so trying to overtalk jen. kail one of dumbest bb moves

OK So now that I see everything there is no way any of the ladies every went as high as Eric didn't when he was DQ'ed... Just wanted to point that out...

Didn't even say they were dq's.

It appeared that Dani was at the bar quite a few times, while they didn't show the others.

Too bad they didn't show Dick telling Jen to "Choke on this".

And according to the live feeders that night, Eric's rant on Jen was a lot worse than they showed...Go ahead cbs protect your little weasel.

america set daniele up lol

WHOA. I have to admit that this new task is messed up since a huge complaint is that he told them all they're his #1 to go to the end. A little bit of BB trying to put the nail in his coffin?

Gee, another task to eff AP over.

Sigh.

dick isnt buying eric crap lmbao

Archived