Sunday, August 5 Tv Show Discussion Thread

uvp

What a sick sick person Eric is. The way he said he could "use" it on Amber.

I think bells should be ringing in Jessica's ears. If she thinks anything of him as a human being then she is really stupid.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get why you guys are surprise about eric ap are not he been doing this the whole season

Yeah, it seems like it doesn't really take much for the Eric hate to kick into high gear.

Aren't people just looking for a reason to hate on him even more? I mean, I've heard of far worse things that players in this game have either done or said.

The sad thing is that I think that Amber is one of those lost kind of people that is really looking for someone to cling to. For Eric to use something of that magnitude against her is... it's just UTTERLY LACKING IN ANY SYMPATHY whatsoever. The drug stuff, hey maybe. She's run her mouth off about that enough on her own. The other stuff. That is effed up.

Listen, there has been a lot of off the wall stuff on BB, but to threaten to tell something like that to all of the universe is wrong. Abortion is a very touchy subject, everyone feels how they feel about it and they mostly keep it to themselves. well Amber is very niaeve and it was not a smart move on her part to tell that info, I am sure she told it not ever thinking Eric would betray her confidence. He's a cad to have repeated it, and if Jessica doesn't run like he wind from him, she's crazy, he is not boyfriend material

First, I question whether Amber isn't lying. She lies ALL THE TIME.

Second, she was the first to tell it and get it on the internet, not Eric.

How is this any different from what Joe outed about the STD? Seriously, I have seen equal if not worse despicable behavior from players throughout BB history.

When Amber told Eric, she told the whole world.

If I were Eric that is what I would think... technically the only people who didn't know were the other people in the house.

Obviously abortion doesn't meant anything to Amber, I mean gees,2 abortions and 2 fake abortions... why would she care about who knows!?

Ok that is all I will say.

All the Eric lovers think it is OK for Eric to do what he did.

As a former Eric *liker*, Marty, I think it's reprehensible. He's dead to me now.

Like I posted before, who knows if she said this before the live feeds were even turned on, thinking that it would remain between her and Eric. It was never posted on the live feeds before tonight. That tells me, for one reason or another, it's not already out there. No matter what the circumstances, that is a very, very personal thing for Eric to decide HE could repeat.

Marty,

I'm not saying it's okay. I'm simply pointing out that it doesn't register an earthquake on the BB radar screen. Despicable? Yes. But to try to make Eric out as doing something worse than what we've seen throughout BB history? No.

Carmen, I have seen where you have made the same statement in defense of Eric on 3 different post now. Eric is scum. Amber may have told him that, but it is not on any of the feeds and no where in the forums of updates, so for him to get it out is terrible and he is a terrible person. I just know his mom is sooooo very proud of him now.

Carmen, I have seen where you have made the same statement in defense of Eric on 3 different post now

Please, I'm entitled to post my opinions on any number of threads that I choose. Just b/c you disagree doesn't mean I have to stop posting. :)

noooooooo Carmen, I wasnt saying anything about you posting, i was meaning you are defending him. I just dont understand it Eric has said numerous times, he will not stoop to Dick's level, well i think he has went way below Dick's level. I guess it hit nerves because of the abortion thing. and trying to gain someones trust, that is in no way how to do it.

Ok, enuf, they all should assume everything is heard by everyone..... period.

No, what I meant was..... maybe Amber told him before the live feeds came on at all. They were in the house for a week before the live feeds even started and the HG knew that. She may have told him then and felt there were no live feeds/Showtime for the season yet, so she could speak freely.

Lynn...

oh, ok, then they only knew each other less than a week and she told him her precious secret that no one should really ever know, sorry,don't buy it.

new subject:

Dick is gross, all that spitting,yech, do they walk around out there barefoot?

Well DT there ya go, you are making assumptions about Amber, about how she feels about Abortion, that is why the subject matter is touchy, she did not tell Eric that info where anyone heard her but him, as a matter of fact when he said he had some dirt on her everyone was like What?? So to say she put it out there is ludicrus,Amber is an insecure sad person who thought she was confiding to a friend, she NEVER thought it would be repeated, and he broke her confidence. I have watched every season of BB and I have seen schemeing and lying but nothing like this, this crosses the line, some where a person has to have a moral compass in their heart and being that would tell them that repeating such subject matter would be a hurtful thing. Some perople have such an aversion to abortion that hearing something like that over the internet is going to stir up a whole but of groups and haters and that is not fair.

As smart as Eric thinks he is he should realize that Amber is a "Mental" case.

He crossed the line even telling Jess. Eric's a good talker and I'm sure Amber

thought she had a new best friend, so yes she told him stuff she should of kept

to herself. It's pretty low when you say something that will hurt someone out-

side the "game". Now the world know things that Amber has done. When Amber

finds out it'll even make her more Crazy!!!! I feel sorry for her family.

Lie, cuss, cheat, and backstab, but don't hurt people out-side the game.

Well DT there ya go, you are making assumptions about Amber, about how she feels about Abortion, that is why the subject matter is touchy, she did not tell Eric that info where anyone heard her but him, as a matter of fact when he said he had some dirt on her everyone was like What?? So to say she put it out there is ludicrus,Amber is an insecure sad person who thought she was confiding to a friend, she NEVER thought it would be repeated, and he broke her confidence. I have watched every season of BB and I have seen schemeing and lying but nothing like this, this crosses the line, some where a person has to have a moral compass in their heart and being that would tell them that repeating such subject matter would be a hurtful thing. Some perople have such an aversion to abortion that hearing something like that over the internet is going to stir up a whole but of groups and haters and that is not fair.

:2thumbsup:

The first the live feeders ever heard about this was from Eric. That's not in question. Therefore, there is a dam good chance Amber told him believing he was the only one who heard it. She took him into her confidence. It was not Eric's place to ever repeat that. It was slimy as he!!. It showed his true colors more than anything else he's ever done.

As far as Amber, she's a complete idiot for ever trusting him. I get that. That does not mean she deserved for him to put it out there. The backlash for her and her family is going to be astronomical. I think it's a despicable thing to do to someone.

Has anyone in the history of Big Brother used blackmail to get a vote?

This is what Eric's intention is if he thinks he does not have Amber's vote.

Is there anything more dispicable then that?

Archived