Sunday, August 5 Tv Show Discussion Thread

uvp

if cbs did send the banner think of how much money it saves them...get eric out now so no more 10K stuff, look at the money they saved in the POV competition what jen gave up.....hell maybe by the end they can talk everybody into playing the whole thing for free

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I don't think so...the banner was after, but you could be right.

When it happened live the banner was first... Eric did that to deflect attention... We didn't get the feeds back for an hour and a half after the live show because of the banner... Eric confronting Jen was while the feeds were on and we all watched it...

Okay...good catch UVP. Never thought of that and disliked him for it from then. Eh, he was quick on his feet, but then again he could have deflecting attention by telling Dick what an ass he was for saying nasty things to Jen while she was hanging.

Screw Eric.

ok now.. i defended ADHD kid from the very beginning... him and his foul mouth... his jerky behavior... his oddness.. (i blamed 1/2 of it on ADHD and 1/2 of it from being from NY... ::::::ducking:::::)

but i just cant anymore... he is just way too cocky and really has nothing to be cocky about... look at him! i still find it funny that he once said that this was the best looking group BB has ever had... :huh: yeah, ok...

he reminds me of a wild animal... or sCh_taz.gif the last few days all he can do is run around trying to convince people he is not the other vote and that the banner is not the truth

yhea tonights episode made me hate eric even more and i didn't think that was possible, the way he talks in the DR drives me mad he's such a little weasle, and he thinks he's tuff crap in the house little does he know america is very angry with him, and dick confronting him was priceless eric was like "don't yell at me or you'll be out of the house" :animated_rotfl: by who LOL i can't wait for dick to go off on eric again i think eric might cry LOL

I am so f'ning mad!!!! what the H>>>>>! They should banned banner going over the BB house...that is not fair to the people playing...LET THEM PLAY THEIR OWN GAME...it is like cheating...I mean come on....Who do they think they are to go and spoil hgs game strategies I'm sure if whoever decided to pay for that banner were playing the game they would not want anyone to diverge their strategies. That shts not right... I rather for Amber and Eric to get their own selves in trouble then to have outsiders cheating and getting rid of them that way...I was looking forward in America's legit(sp) way of getting Eric out the house He wasnt a target until now...Amber I wanted her own foot to be her downfall and now some d*mn idiot spoiled it for me...

zach just snitch on jesica dani is shock to here jessica is helping eric

I just voted for Eric to tell Jam he wants her to be in the final two....

Maybe if he told her that maybe she would she he's trying to play her,

like D/D is saying he's doing with everyone.... :animated_scratchchin:

I'm so darned annoyed with people voting to eff up the AP game. Not all of America is mad at him and not all of America wants the little weasel out. Having little weasel out means we have NO SAY AT ALL. At least with little weasel in he HAS to vote how we say (whether he likes it or not). So why would you mess that up?

Sigh, oh well. :P

Don't worry, Space, Eric has proven that he can think and make decisions on his own. As with the last Kail vote, if Eric thinks it will interfere too much and hurt his strategy he will simply do it half-assed -- which is okay. America doesn't always have his interests in mind, and Eric has the right to play the game like the others.

Just to make it clear, I think AP is a twit, but I still wanna be able to have a vote in the house. ;)

And... I think it is pretty suxx0r that pretty much the only reason he was outed was the banner plane. NOT fair.

Well our little Twit is now really a low down dirty dog in my book, he has some info on Amber that he shared with Jessica, granted Amber should NEVER EVER have told any one in the BB house for Gods sake this info, but Eric should not have passed it on or even hinted he could use it, shame shame

After I heard what Eric said he had on Amber that he could "use" on her he is officially the most disgusting weasel of a human. How dare he say that on the internet for everyone to hear.

Sorry to upset you Space..... Its just that Eric is doing a pretty bad job.....

I loved the America's Player twist.......he was out for Nick.....he even said

it again tonight.....he's playing his own game!!!!

If AP stays this week, I would love to see him get HOH and put up Dustin and Amber and if he has to backdoor Jameka. I can see him now in the DR getting that info. Now that would flip the house.

eric is a little prick. to say he will use something against someone that is so personal, well just proves hd is NOtT Americas Player. That is a shame for us, he is an embarrassment to all. I wish we could tell him to vote for hisself.

Right on Marty, he is a low specimen of a human being to say that stuff on the internet where every one, including her family will hear it. This shows me who he is.

AP is dead to me.

To try to use that sort of information against someone is reprehensible.

Makes me sick to have stood up for the weasel.

And no worries, TCS, I don't get too wound up about this, it is merely Reality TV after all. Wait, did I just say that? ;)

my god, how is saying you will use personal things against someone, (that they trusted you enough to tell you,) going to win Jess' trust back. If she thinks she can trust or confide in him now, she is an idiot.

Well Dt that is true Amber should not have told her business to any one, but as much as I like to gossip sometimes or have a juicy tid bit, I would NEVER EVER repeat that info to any one, because I would realize how hurtful it could be, her family and any one on the internet heard it, I don't give a damn whether he likes Jess or not that is not the kind of thing to bring into the BB game and shows his lack of integrity, don't blame Amber.

Archived