Sunday, August 5 Tv Show Discussion Thread

uvp

Eric really stinks as "America's player". Dick talks of how he was influenced to vote out Nick because of things that Eric said. Eric knows he has to vote "our way", yet he was so quick to tell the house that Nick had to go. He should have waited for word on what his vote would be. I'm pretty disappointed in this "twist".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its gross..i was watching showtoo when he talked about it....we all know that they know what time showtoo starts, so he purposely started talking about this then...ambers gross for doing it and telling him, and he's vile for repeating it

I like eric and he is only trying to save his skin because some dumb idiot decided to purchase a banner and broadcast him out...which really was not fair at all....PLEASE PEOPLE Stay out of the game unless ASK!!! This was so f'ning unfair.... Still pissed!!! BB should have the hold house and including an artifical out doors inside./..therefore it will keep things like this from happening and letting players play their own game!!!

First, I question whether Amber isn't lying. She lies ALL THE TIME.

Second, she was the first to tell it and get it on the internet, not Eric.

How is this any different from what Joe outed about the STD? Seriously, I have seen equal if not worse despicable behavior from players throughout BB history.

I have to agree...I stopped believing Amber after she said that her mother ran her over when she was 3 1/2 years old...she tells these stories to get reaction out of people to feel sorry for her...I dont believe any of these stories are true..except for the addiction stories..You notice when she gets introuble she began blabbing these stories....Isnt there a medical condition for people who use stories to gain sympathy.....I waiting to hear the I was molested, rape or kidnapped stories next..

Second, she was the first to tell it and get it on the internet, not Eric.

Nobody on the internet had ever heard this before Eric said it last night.

Right Marty and now I am thinking that he might be lying about it... Amber sure didn't seem to be worried about it when she was talking with Daniele about it last night... I'm just not sure he's not making the whole thing up...

Right Marty and now I am thinking that he might be lying about it... Amber sure didn't seem to be worried about it when she was talking with Daniele about it last night... I'm just not sure he's not making the whole thing up...

I dont think he is....one thing Eric has not told any lies..even to get people out of the house he just points out their strengths and weakness...Damn Banner!!!! Still Pissed!!!! Ambers stories improve everyday....that is why she doesnt bat an eye because she knows she is lying.... Even her cries are crocodile tears...remember she was one of the first to say we need to back door Nick!! then acts like she was all torn up when he left... Pleeeeeeease!!

I dont think he is....one thing Eric has not told any lies..even to get people out of the house he just points out their strengths and weakness...

You are kidding right? :animated_shocking:

no stuff, I do not get why everyone thinks Eric is a saint, he has a worse potty mouth than Dick, he has said some pretty dergrading stuff, and he is always bashing someone, he absolutely meant to put that out there, he would blackmail if he thought it would buy him time, I am convinced he is more disloyal than any one in that house, stay tuned folks you will see, and soooo what about the banners, who cares, it just throws a little more bs into the game of BB, who ever said BB was a fair and just game, give me a break, I say lets have some more fun things like that.

There are some higher-than-the-Trojan-horse horses here, but I think it was said best a few pages back:

"The bottom line is Amber said it.

She should have never told Eric.

SHE put it out on the internet."

If Eric had said nothing at all, we would be talking about how stupid Amber was for divulging that information to appear more sympathetic. Do we even know if it's true or not?

That is what I am saying Amber shouldnt have said it!!! Amber doesnt know the meaning of the word truth.......Next time when a plane flys over the bb house just shoot it!!! Damn Banner!!!!

Archived