Jess

Jem

I guess if certain people dont mind using personal attacks in real life its unreasonable to expect them to show respect for people in tv playland. Silly me, sometimes my ideology gets the best of me.

Well lets all just sit around the campfire and sing kumbayah.... We can have smores and hot chocolate, it's gonna be great... We can discuss BB in a reasonable tone... But only if everyone agrees that it will only be positive feedback because we wouldn't want to hurt any reality whores feelings or God forbid even be labeled a real life attacker because some people can't tell the difference between reality and the internet...

Sheesh!!!

Jessica would approve of the smores I think!!! I make good smores... :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They tell every little dirty secret about themselves and then expect for people not to comment.

You're right these people know the ropes, they have all mentioned past seasons and strategies and they know they get commented on their every move.

Same way on this board...you put your crap out there in the open and someone will eventually comment on it and use it in the future.

I remember Janelle laughing about the hate threads they had for her over as Survivor Sucks. She thought they were funny. She took the hate along with the love. If you don't have a backbone you have no business being on BB.

I am refering to the things people have no control over, like if someone was making fun of someone with cancer because they are bald from chemo. Any decision, comment, or action by the house guests are fair game, they did make those decisions themselves.

You wouldn't catch me on that show. ha ha ha

Nor me...or in a dental floss pair of panties like Jen's bathing suit...something about "indecency laws" or that effect..gosh I don't care if she wins or loses...I'd give back the million $ to look like that...

ohhh for pete's sake... knock it off! ginger is not a nasty poster... she just doesnt put smilies at the end of her post like i do! sFun_Nahnahnabig.gif

and her posting history proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am refering to the things people have no control over, like if someone was making fun of someone with cancer because they are bald from chemo.

Now I get it!!! Yeah even I would have to draw the line at that.... Cancer is nae a funny thing...

Do you laugh at Jay Leno jokes ?

I watch Letterman.... But Jay does have some nice cars...

I wonder if Jess likes fast cars... I would take her for a blast...

Thanks Fizzle.

I was mentioned in a group of five or six....not sure who they were referring to. Made us sound like a bunch of old farts hanging around every day posting in threads. I took offense to that. Ha Ha ha.

Don't know when I stopped using the smilies or using them less infrequently.

Nor me...or in a dental floss pair of panties like Jen's bathing suit...something about "indecency laws" or that effect..gosh I don't care if she wins or loses...I'd give back the million $ to look like that...

Don't know if I'd give back a million. Depends how much more dental floss I need than she needs. I think they manufacture the cases with less floss then they did 10 years ago. ha ha ha.

But, I for one have no problem with her flaunting her body...she is not the first and not the last to. I wouldn't go on the show cuz I would not take kindly to those walking in on the bathroom while I was there. I like my private time..that would be the only thing holding me back.

K6 for you, anything.

:hug:

Archived