Jess

Jem

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont see much difference. Name calling is name calling. These people may not be very likable but they are still people.

Uh...there's a big difference. The HG's are on the other end of my TV screen, and they are there for our entertainment.

I would NEVER knowingly bash other posters here though; THEY are the "real people".

If i were a player in the game and i got out and read these boards (which i would) and people were commenting that i had big nose or anything else i couldnt control i would be offended. I dont see how the size of a persons nose has any bearing on the game and to make fun of it is just for the sake of being mean spirited. The sad part is that things like this have been said about everyone of us behind our backs at one point or another and somehow society has made this acceptable.

Ginger I looked at your posts over years on this board. I wanted to see if I was the only person you are often nasty and bitter to. What do you think I found?

Well with stalkerish posts like that, one can hardly blame her for being a tad bitter...

Jus sayin...

Polodar I agree 100%. Some people think its ok to be mean for means sake. Its a shame. I personally have always felt if you cant name call to somebodies face then dont do it at all. Its a cowardly act to only name call when they are not around to defend themselves.

Since when is looking at a persons post history anything like stalking? If it was stalking than Mortys must be encouraging it by having a post history tab.

I didnt ask for her name address or anything like that. The simple fact that these same people have gotten in multiple fights for years on these boards speaks for it self. Seems there is a clique of around 5 people that have lived and died on these boards for multiple years and are very bitter people. I will take that as a hint that this place is not for me and leave for now.

I think the heat is getting to us all. AND the anticipation for the PoV results. I have not been addressed directly very often on this forum. Other people get comments (attaboys and yeah, right, etc.) from people on the forum and I basically get ignored. I am new to the boards so that's o.k. but I think some of you have been doing this A LONG TIME and it does get a little tense. Only a day ago everyone was so positive...maybe because we were attacking Diva on the CBS board and had a common mission. I think you are all terrific posters. I slip in and out and keep it focused on the BB8 crew. FYI -- this server has been down for me for about an hour and CBS's forum live feeds are dead as a doornail. They are begging each other for updates and then sending people to Jokers updates because no one is following the feeds like this forum. See, something wonderful has come out of all this....

Oh, gosh I sound like Jameka without the god stuff....

I love Ginger but I never agree with her opinions of the HG's. All is fair in Big Brother.

When they sign up for Big Brother they know that they are going to be fodder for the forums. Besides I would rather be hating on the HG then my boyfriend or boss or Ginger

just sayin......

It all seems so childish. I quoted another poster and got attacked. No, we don't all agree and we do try/and most of the time succeed in keeping it civil. Yada went off on me the other night and I think when I was defending Jen about Dick. So maybe I find it hard to now accept that name calling is name calling when made by a poster who thought it was allright for Dick to name call.

Anyways...I do not usually give kudos to newbies. Once a poster hangs around and I get to know them I will, but I learned my lesson from back in the shock days when every new poster would come on and attack fizzle, spikes and myself.

They have all seen the shows and know that they will be subjected to millions of comments flying across cyberspce. If they go into the house thinking that they will be so lovable and special that only the most wonderful and loving comments will be made about them, then they are delusional.

Anyways...I do not usually give kudos to newbies. Once a poster hangs around and I get to know them I will, but I learned my lesson from back in the shock days when every new poster would come on and attack fizzle, spikes and myself.
Certainly understand. Would never do that when I rely on you, fizzle. Marty and all to give me the updates! That would be like....so like...backdooring you....

They have all seen the shows and know that they will be subjected to millions of comments flying across cyberspce.

Exactly right, stray. They've all read forums, message boards, and I bet they've all posted smack about previous HG's.

What posters are saying is NOT going to be a surprise to them.

Archived