Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it really won't be swallowing his pride but Dick already said he was going to talk to Jen & try to make a deal with her that if she doesn't nom him he won't nom her when he gets HOH. He also said that he didn't plan to nom her anyway which is true as Dick is after the Mrs Robinson.

I don't think there is any way that if Eric won POV that we would be able to vote for him to use it or not. Live feeders know who wins the POV, but everyone else doesn't find out until Tuesday and then it's the POV ceremony, so there is really no chance for us to vote, which sucks! Cause I want to save our DICK!!!!

ps. you guys like my aviator?? hehe

That was good, Girt -- for before he was nominated. After last night I find myself fascinated with how much he decides to back-peddle, or not.

I think so far he's up to trying for a deal -- that if she doesn't nominate him, he will owe her a favor. But then he says he'd be lying all the time.

It's the most fun to watch the strong ones struggle with an instant reality switch. All the others just do their routine flip-flops.

probably gameover for dick. if he wins veto he'll save his daughter then get vote off

happy fathers day bb style :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

no way in hell. it joe goes it'll be a waste of a week i dont see jen being so stupid to allow this :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Hahaha... UVP, you really think Jen has any control over who goes???

No one likes her.. they didn't like her before HOH and they don't like her now... they're FAKING to stay off the block.

Dick should win the Veto, take Dani off, let Joe come up and then Joe goes home and Dick is a hero to Dani and the rest of the house.

Ta da!

Archived