Who Was The Biggest Mis-fit In Bb History

TwinCity

As I think back through the seasons, there seemed to be at least 1 house guest that did not seem to be the type to do the show or did not fit into the realm of guest in the house. Who do you think the mis-fits were?

Yeah I guess Ivette was... I just think though that she was a little bit clueless about what we americans liked in a person...

Cowboy. He would NEVER have been there - or his sister for that matter - had his daddy kept it in his pants a couple of decades ago. In the end, his sister fit in, but he was a fish out of water. Kind of like the special ed. kid the popular kids keep around like a mascot.

I dunno I went back & looked at all the past HG & they each had some weird thing to contribute so I think they all shoulda been there. If forced to pick one that didn't seem to belong I would have to say Ashlea from BB6.

Yeah now that you mentioned it I guess she is one that sort of didn't belong... I think she was there because of Janelle as it was and she really didn't want to be there...

Guest jordansmom

Yep Ashlea sounds good to me too. She really seemed like she didn't want to be there. That veto comp she was in showed that.

one season there was a blonde, ?? garcia or something that is an artist, a really cutie but did not fit in.

most definiately nakomas and cowboy.. what a misfit.

george too... really an odd one.

jee, I so agree. he had no clue what he was doing there or what to do.

and holly.. omg.. we won't even go there.

holly

I don't know, i'd have to say Kayser didn't really belong. Sure, he was likeable and America loved him but he really wasn't cut out for Big Brother.

I agree that Kaysar, beloved as he was by us, did not belong in a game of lies and betrayal. The older people like Gerry and Chicken George were misfits in a different way. I wouldn't name anyone who left very early because we never got to know if they were truly a misfit or just a victim of "late bloomer syndrome".

The older people like Gerry and Chicken George were misfits in a different way.

I don't think it was their age - it was their personality that didn't fit. Kent was older and didn't fit in either - because he was a kind of a bully. Jack, probably the oldest HG ever, fit in and was in a house with the youngest HG ever.

Archived