Janelle and Will???

babydoll

DARNIT!!!! I was all for Janelle getting rid of Will, such a mistake. Like she said her head for the HOH comp would have been more clear......Boogie wouldn't have jumped off which means Janie wouldn't have been so shocked she turned to see taking her hand off the key............AND and that is a BIG AND.........if it was Will and Janelle final 2, the live feed updates would actually be reporting something fun instead of OMG Erika took a bite of food (although that is a rare sighting!) BORED BORED BORED I will only be excited to see Tuesday night's show to see Janie winning the America's Choice award.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would watch will and janelle on the amazing race, and i havent watched the amazing race since that midget girl and her cousin were on it.......

so just in case some pion from CBS wants to jot this information down, i would NOT watch will and mike b together on anything (but i would watch just will....yay Dr 90210)

ITA Tracy. If his eviction was "worse" than his best friend, it would have to be from someone he loves.

He's just trying to save face right now. I'll bet he and Janie get together. He's probably missing her big time now.

Think about it, they spent every waking and sleeping moment together. Now they are apart. It has to be unsettling to him.

Just keeping it real, but did Will actually say the eviction was worse than getting evicted by his 'best friend' that it was worse than getting evicted by Boogie?

Like people are assuming it was worse for Will because of the betrayal factor to his heart when he could have meant it was worse because of the humiliation factor and blow to his ego in terms of the analytical gameplay he prides himself on. What exactly did he say again about his eviction? That it was embarrasing and humiliating? Not that it was a betrayal (as Danielle said to Erika because she had Erika's back). I would think it would in fact be humiliating for Will to be evicted if his thinking was that Janelle didn't have much strategy in the game as evidenced by his usage of terms such as 'lock' and 'wrap city'.

jmo . . . that's not to say he didn't have real feelings for her, just that I think he's more of a thinker than a 'feeler'

Thx Carrie! Gosh, and while we're on that topic thanks so much to everybody who's had a clip handy over the course of the season everytime a moment has been in question!!!!! :)

So he said 'worse' to Danielle asking whether 'Boogie scumbagged yo' ass'? And said it was 'embarrassing', right?

jmo but I think Will's great love is and will always be Will ;)

Yep Erin is gone out his life. Can't say I blame her. It wasn't so much the flirting. It was seeking Janie out when he didn't have to, making her breakfast (when he admitted he has never done that before), the looks and the touches. Plus the whispers that you could make out.....

It was also the way he looked at Janie you can't fake that

You can't fake looking at some one adoringly? They give out awards for it every March and televise it for 4 hours. Joan & Melissa are there to comment on the hideous dresses being worn by the fakers. I'm looking at you adoringly as we speak, and trust me...I'm faking it.

ooooh - Erin and Gavin Newsom . . . that's dishy!!!!! He's rich and well-connected, but his marriage fell apart because his wife accepted a job with CourtTV in New York shortly after they got married. Seeing as Erin works in New York now, yeah they're probably just good friends (?)

. . . but I hope it's more - go Erin! :)

Somehow I simply cannot picture Janelle ever fitting into Will's lifestyle.We're talking a busy doctor that despite how he acts on BB,he takes his practice very seriously.He invests money & time into he & Boogies ventures.He's an experinced go getter.

Janelle's a self admitted spoiled wanna be princess,waitress and might need to keep her drinking binges in check before she becomes an honorary AA member.

As cutsie & ambitious as she can be in BB (well in BB6 anyways)...she & Will live in two different worlds that I can't see meshing for lust. :rolleyes:

I guess someone who ASSUMES things and has never really listened to Janelle talk would say such things as WickedOne (by the way ur name suits u well) So what if she spoils herself? Whats wrong with someone spoiling themselves? She is in real estate and has sold several houses while she does still work as a waitress one night a week... She's said on numerous occasions that she would love to start investing in real estate and such... And she has said quite a few times that she is very much a homebody and doesn't go out a lot... So u know what ASSUMING does.... it makes an ASS out of U...

Also Janelle and Will seem to come from the same sort of stock to an extent. Both of their mothers are vocal and out there about their children and the competitiveness that they bring to the game. I read a blog that Janey's mom did and as a mother myself was absolutely touched by some of what she said, and felt I got a bit more insight into Janey than I've ever had before:

Im all for watching BB and enjoying the ups & downs of the game but once they walk out that door....I have no interest in what they do in their personal life.

Bring on Survivor & TAR :D

Dear BadAss and Synnovea...YOU used the words presume and assume clearly making you the asses not me(as BadASS so mouthily slung out).I simply said I could not SOMEHOW SEE(duh).And not all of us are frothing at the mouth in love with Janelle.I actually had no direct feel for her either way...just about some of her overzealous fans :rolleyes:

I stand by my opinion wicked or not.

<_<

Folks it's just not going to happen. Sure they look cute together when he gives her those dreamy eyes and then she flashes that smile and her blue eyes sparkle. They don't Fit LifeStyle or otherwise. He is really a very Low Key None Hollywood Type Lives by the Beach Guy and she is strickly a Miami girl not interested in Playboy or any Hollywood Stardom that Likes her Cold weather home State. So there ya have it

:lol: I think its hilarious how people just 'know' how it is between Jani and Will. Nobody knows what will happen between these two, but them.

I mean, just because someone is one way...doesn't mean they can't change. I'm not saying they'll hook up....but it won't surprise me if they do. Nor will it surprise me if they don't.

We can't know how they really feel. I don't know. I just think its funny when people act like they know them based on how they are IN the bb house.

:rolleyes:

Gimme a freaking break, Wicked. Overzealous fans? How anyone on this board could even attempt to label me as an overzealous fan is beyond me. I've been almost meticulously even handed about the guests and simply found your post to presume way too much about the contestant and to be extremely catty. You know what is worse than an overzealous fan though? Overzealous fan police who attempt to use pseudo-McCarthy like tactics everytime someone calls them out for crap that they spew.

Archived