Moving In Early

dimplesNky

Didn't the houseguests go into the house last year about a week before they actually started showing it?

I say they are going to actually move them in sometime this weekend if not tomorrow, though I hope not, that is cheating we loyal internet subscribers yet again!

Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last year i was piss when the first show started and they already had previews for the next show

From the looks of it,their last day of campaigning is June 28th ...which is today,Not sure if it means anything but all the personal appearances seem to be ending on the night the votes end.

Interesting :unsure:

i think it will be a few days after they enter when the live feeds come on. it always is. i think its because it usually takes the HGs a bit to get used to everything (and im sure there is a lot more communications between the HGs and producers). still, id like to be able to watch the HGs run right into the house. woulda been cool :(.

All of them will be in sequster by this weekend and I am thinking just by a few hints given that they will be shooting by Monday... :) They will be shooting before the first show though... They always do... And I was told that they had to start shooting early to get footage for the first show...

Someone just said: From the looks of it,their last day of campaigning is June 28th ...which is today,Not sure if it means anything but all the personal appearances seem to be ending on the night the votes end. Interesting

That is because there is no reason to campaign if the polls are closed

I have a different theory that will give us all hope of seeing the HGs from the moment they enter the house...

What if the show next Thursday is more of a 'results show'... like the hour long format used to reveal who is getting kicked off American Idol each week?

They put all 20 potential HGs in sequester starting this weekend... get them preped and ready for entering the house... then for next Thursdays show, then have all 20 of them in studio with Julie Chen... they show footage of the campaigning that was done/etc... they could easily fill 30 minutes of fluff, after all we watched an hour the other week just of them reviewing who everyone is lol

By the end of the show, they announce who the 6 are that were voted by the fans, announce who the remaining 6 are selected by the producers... and if there are really 14 going in we learn that as well...

We get to see the the disappointment of those not going in, the excitement of those selected, and watch as they enter the house...

The show would close with the feel of a typical Thursday, as Julie announces to the new HGs that there is a HOH competition to be played...

and how smart would it be to make the first HOH comp an endurance, complete with multiple plugs during the show for the fans to purchase the live feeds...

I love the idea George, but as I stated before Howie said they would be shooting BEFORE the show on the 6th... He said it was because they needed footage for the show... Good thinking though... and I do wish it were true... :)

well who are you going to trust? Howie or me?!?!?! lol What if I told you I had inside information about my prediction? B)

ok, I don't, but it would be cool! lol

(I loved your interviews Yana!)

Just wanted to say that I saw James Rhine at Life Source last night in Chicago and he said that he is leaving tonight the 29th and then getting to LA in early hours of the morning. He said that they won't be in sequester since they all know each other but this weekend is them siging all the papers and getting ready and then Tuesday they move in the house.

Thanks.

I don't know why James said that... Janelle, Howie, Dana, Ivette, Diane, and Erika have all said it... In fact Janelle said they weren't even allowed to talk to each other, that they had walkie talkie's and took everyone's room keys away...

Anyway getting back to them going in early, here is a quote from a chat Janelle did at Jokers Tuesday night (I think might have been Wednesday early morning)

<janelle> For fucks sake! lol Move in day is probably Monday or Tuesday.

You'll be watching the feeds July 6th right/

Question, Question, Question.....I remember that during the weeks prior to BB6 some had signed up early and got to see the fish tank at least a week before. My question is if I sign up today will I be at least able to see the fishtank??? ooooooo please say I can, pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

I think that they can do everything tomorrow, 6/30/06 because they can film each candidate. OH!!! Wait!!

Here's another idea.....they have already filmed EVERY candidate! They already have had them filmed as a group. The ones chosen will fly in 6/30/06. Hows that theory? Why bother flying them all back in again?

They must have the votes counted already (at least by today 6/29/06). OK thats it :unsure:

lol excited are you?

i believe that everyone must show up and they will have everyone there when julie announces the houseguest that will be staying. Erica said she was leaving tomorrow so i am guessing everyone else is too.

dont worry, if you dont see fish now, you will see them in a week! :lol:

James, Janelle, Erika, Dani, and anyone else living on the east coast are leaving today... Everyone else will leave tomorrow... I was told filming starts Monday and that lines up with the days Janelle said... I know a lot of people thought filming would start Sunday, but according to all I have heard or read it will be Monday...

This was just posted to myspace by a friend of James' that will handle his account until he returns home...

Alright, lets get it straight, James is on his way to LA. If you remember last season, I ran his myspace account while he was there. If you are new to his friends, then my name is Dustin, I will be updating his myspace mail, updating his friends etc etc. I dont know if Sarah is going to jump in. If James gets voted in, then I will do it for the entire time he is in there. And no I dont have a myspace account, it was deleted.

This is a quote from Janelle's chat at jokers...

<janelle> In sequester we will not be allowed to talk to the other 19 HG.

They have walky talkies and stuff and take away our room keys

I would also like to add that in an interview over at welovebigbrother.com Allison Grodner said that there are 14 pictures on the memory wall because it's the one from last year and they hadn't changed it yet when the special was filmed.

Archived