Moving In Early

dimplesNky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Houseguest candidates sequestered tomorrow; CBS plans lots of interactivity

The candidates for Big Brother 7 will be sequestered starting tomorrow, reality blurred has learned. All 20 will not know the results of America

:lol: soooo they redid the WHOLE house but didnt do the memory wall???? allison must take everyone as stupid trying to pass that info around.

iam with you Elisabeth, i dont think it was from last year.

haha sorry, I was thinking of someone else. She probably was just saying that so no one would know about maybe a "twist" but do they think we're stupid enough to think they re-did the WHOLE house and just left the old memory wall, when it doesn't really look like last years anyway , like Fizzle said

This comment was NOT Alison Irwin the house guest it was...

WeLoveBigBrother.com got the opportunity to interview Allison Grodner, Executive Producer of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28th. We talked about the house, the All-Stars, the 8 unpicked houseguests, and much more!

I would think the executive producer would know the truth.

How about Julie constantly mentioning a new twist and then wa la....we get to the end of the show and there were absolutely no twists, that would be the best thing ever.

For shame, an all-star season! I'm missing new players to gaze, gawk and say omg at - the producers should twists themselves in a knot.

wouldnt be the first time they fibbed so they could keep something secret.

how bout last year when they said that all the houseguest that have ever been on the show applied themselves and that they didnt go through any agencies.... but we heard on the live feeds that wasnt always the case. wasnt it drew that said he didnt apply, he was contacted?

:huh:

Points to the thread "pictures of the house" and notes that there are pics of last years memory wall and this years memory wall.

and its obvious that they are not the same. there is a new frame and everything for this year.

i thought the same thing too, but then i recalled them being able to look over the railing down to the kitchen area and the memory wall being right by the kitchen. so i think the memory wall is still where it was last year, its just a whole different look.

What are we going to get to look at if the fish are gone?? :o

Maybe those flames are going to be flickering eerily in the live feeds! The theme is "good vs. Evil"...

Maybe they have a heavenly scene somewhere too that they will alternate back and forth with the flames!! LOL...

I like the fish!! :(

A fireplace with the logs burning...just like that show they play for 12 hours straight on Christmas Eve "The Yule Log." That would be entertaining. Of course, if Ivette is in the house they will have to put in the phony electric logs so as not to have a "Revenge of the Yule Log" type situation. :)

Archived