Moving In Early

dimplesNky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would lay you odds .. they are in the house at this point.... and if we have the same camera idiots we had last year.... they will slip and bump a camera on.... just watch...

dang i wish i was in that ocean scene... little r 'n r would do me some good.

They are where they can't talk to anyone but what is called a trainer... This is a person that stays with them to make sure they don't talk to anyone including each other... They will start filming Monday... They will be going in the house on Monday...

Unless it changed, they will be moving in today... It's still early on the west coast... You have to remember that they have to test and tweak the live feeds... I have had three sources tell me they will move in Monday... :)

maybe you are right. It said thursday's show is taped. so they have to tape it

before 8pm thurs (and we all know how long it can take them to tape a simple

veto competition!) much less the startup of the whole series.

Okay, so maybe they're in now. I'm hoping it's a locked down facility with barbed wire around it and bread and butter with water three times a day. Break them down before it even begins, and lets weed out the non-serious players.

One can dream, right? :)

I am with you Ginger!!! and while we are at making them suffer, lets have a ball and chain around each houseguest so they have to lug the ball around everywhere they go!!!

I love the prison theme

Quote Fizzle: I am with you Ginger!!! and while we are at making them suffer, lets have a ball and chain around each houseguest so they have to lug the ball around everywhere they go!!!

I love the prison theme

I think I need to copyright that idea - I shall call my show "Real Prison..Prison Life" all contestants will wear black and white striped suits for 3 months. They shall carry the ball and chain (Fizzle you get credited for that) and they will be put in the corn fields of Iowa to start digging new roads (The opening show) then from there they play comps like who can throw the tray of foods the farthest across the mess hall and who can dig the longest tunnel out of the barbed wire facility. Each week America votes for one PG (prison guest) to get solitary confinement while the others get to scrub cells.

Whaddya think?

OHHH i am soooo going to watch your show ginger! can i be a producer? can i can i???

and they have to sleep in seperate CELLS (bars and all) which have nothing but concrete. ohh and whoever gets Solitary Confinement will get a CELL a little bit bigger than the rest and get a pillow... but thats it. :lol::lol:

ohh the things we could do to them! Ginger, call CBS pronto!

Archived