Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I wish they would stop shutting him down. Disappointed how he laughs off getting thrown out of rooms. Want to see him win, so he gets a turn to shut them down. 

I wish someone would make a utube of all the times Josh is kicked out of a room or conversation.  You would think that would make him say humm......something is not right here.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this big puss always jump in someone's face and then runs off to cry afterwards because they treated him bad? I could believe he asked xmas why do people threatening him when he calls them out.  If he tries that crap in real life, somebody is going to give him the answer just about the time they stomp a mudhole in his ass. 

16 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Why does this big puss always jump in someone's face and then runs off to cry afterwards because they treated him bad? I could believe he asked xmas why do people threatening him when he calls them out.  If he tries that crap in real life, somebody is going to give him the answer just about the time they stomp a mudhole in his ass. 

I'm gonna take a guess and say Josh knows exactly what he's doing. He has no problem getting in anyone's face and aggravating the hell out of them. He's banking on everyone wanting to take him to F2 because he's pissed off all the jurors. It's not the first time someone has tried to play that card, on this game and Survivor.

12 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I'm gonna take a guess and say Josh knows exactly what he's doing. He has no problem getting in anyone's face and aggravating the hell out of them. He's banking on everyone wanting to take him to F2 because he's pissed off all the jurors. It's not the first time someone has tried to play that card, on this game and Survivor.

But why does he run off and cry afterwards. After the attack that he starts, he claims to be the victim. 

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

But why does he run off and cry afterwards. After the attack that he starts, he claims to be the victim. 

Because he's a big baby.  Thinks he can act like he does at home and bully little kids or anyone his age or younger.  He's playing with people averaging 10+ years more than him and they don't take his crap.  Especially not Kevin who at 57 does not tolerate being disrespected.  If Josh spoke to me the way he was challenging Kevin tonight I'd want to hit him upside the head with a beer bottle.  So he can dish it out but can't take any of his own medicine so when people fight back he goes off and cries like a baby.

5 minutes ago, Newby said:

As a human being I am embarrassed by all of the HG, except Kevin maybe.

ITA...hope no one applauds at exit of Alex, Xmas, king Paul, or imbecile Josh.  All totally mean spirited w no empathy.  Can't wait til Alex is taken down. The little spoiled girl will be shocked and will never believe her savior Paul is behind it til she sees reruns of this season. Ditto Xmas.

7 hours ago, Tactless1 said:

As a Cuban American, I am totally embarrassed by this man-baby. If i had the power i would disown him.

Our society knows or should know that most Cubans are hard working dedicated people. Have never seen a Cuban of this weak mentality.  Production scraped bottom of barrel to find these lowlife classless idiots.  Except Kevin who is only person showing class and definite sensitivity to those being bullied by the rest.  

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Our society knows or should know that most Cubans are hard working dedicated people. Have never seen a Cuban of this weak mentality.  Production scraped bottom of barrel to find these lowlife classless idiots.  Except Kevin who is only person showing class and definite sensitivity to those being bullied by the rest.  

Cubans should file a class action suit against Josh for getting on TV and announcing that he's Cuban. 

Growing up in Florida I know plenty of Cubans and have Cubans in my extended family. Josh by no means represents the Cuban people. His background has nothing to do with him being emotionally undeveloped. Josh said when he gets out of the house he is going to binge watch Disney movies. Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Disney movies. But what does it tell you about a grown man that lives with his mommy and daddy and binges on the Lion KIng?  

You guys are reading too much into Josh. It's simple. He's a immature kid in a grownup body. His mental age is half his physical age. At times, he shows flashes of intelligence and moments of clarity. Then he runs off and bangs pans or asks Paul if he can take a nap or cries into Christmas's shoulder. He's a 12 year old kid at a really long summer camp.

3 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

You guys are reading too much into Josh. It's simple. He's a immature kid in a grownup body. His mental age is half his physical age. At times, he shows flashes of intelligence and moments of clarity. Then he runs off and bangs pans or asks Paul if he can take a nap or cries into Christmas's shoulder. He's a 12 year old kid at a really long summer camp.

That's a pretty good summation.  I agree.  

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

cannot stand him and he  has lost weight so not looking like such a butter ball

I have disliked Josh since the beginning but now I have to admit he is growing on me.  I think he is maturing and, the best thing, he is finally on to Paul.  Non of the other followers seem to have done that.  Makes me think there is more to Josh's brain than he has shown.  Get his head out of Christmas's ass and he might just win this game.  And while I am at it, where does Christmas get off ordering Josh to do things her way?  And to not walk away from her when she is talking?  

8 minutes ago, WOC said:

I know it! Bitch, who do you think you are?

Yeah, what you said.  The thing is I think she's also aware of exactly what Paul is doing except she's expecting to reap the benefits.  I bet she thought Josh too stupid to figure things out and now that he has she's worried he'll blow the scheme wide open before they have a chance to vote him out.  So now she's using "motherly" forceful language to try to intimidate him.  I'm glad he walked away to go take a nap lol.  Hope he wakes up to realize the Bitch side of Xmas he's been ignoring all along.