Sunday, 7/18 Show

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Am I the only one that thinks the comps are not only incredibly stupid, but BB does not think things through? That whole Ghetto thing was just about the most ridiculous comp I have ever seen (I'm sure we quickly forget). Albeit Brit is the drama queen of the BB Century, that was just ill thought-out and she really could have been in danger. (I'm actually surprised the HG's on slop did not go in DR as a group and protest or Grodner didn't give a re-do for her "girl")

While I am on my soapbox subject, what is up with the stockades??? That is just boring TV!

I didn't really think it looked like Brit Brit was choking. Thought she was just being a drama queen and big baby because they were shooting the water in her face.

I thought it was downright cruel of some of the Hgs that were specifically blasting her in the face with the water rather than going for the tape....and they double teamed her doing that too.

I was laughing at that part, right in the face, everytime LOL... best part of the comp

<_<

Intentionally trying to drown somebody and cause them physical discomfort...real funny.

I was laughing at that part, right in the face, everytime LOL... best part of the comp

I agree - it was funny! And it's a game - people gang up on one side or another - spit happens! I seriously doubt she was in any danger of "drowning", and she had on huge goggles. If the water was going up her nose or whatever, Brit Brit could have turned her head - it wasn't taped down.

I thought it was a little vindictive that they were shooting water in her face too. I could also see where she would have the fear of choking or snapping her neck up there too.

They all knew Kathy wasn't going anywhere. She had rehearsed for this part of the competition the whole time since she's been in the house.

"I'll follow her big flappin' butt cheeks up the stairs"

Funniest line ever in BB history. That was fricken' hysterical! :animated_rotfl:

I liked it, too. Clever on her feet, that Britney. Win or lose, she has got one helluva sense of humor.

The comment about putting some pants on (about Rachel) was friggin hysterical too. I kept saying when I first saw it on Thursday, that it looked like Rachel was wearing a shirt and forgot the pants.

I thought it was a little vindictive that they were shooting water in her face too. I could also see where she would have the fear of choking or snapping her neck up there too.

They all knew Kathy wasn't going anywhere. She had rehearsed for this part of the competition the whole time since she's been in the house.

That should be a wake up call that she's not very well liked in the house. It was obvious, since they did not intentionally squirt the others in the face.

<_<

Intentionally trying to drown somebody and cause them physical discomfort...real funny.

she causes physical discomfort to the other HG when she opens her mouth on a daily and you laugh at that I bet.

I remember some of them were coaching her before that because she was literally strapped down strait-jacket style. Didn't Lane say, "Just don't move," or something like that? And Kathy looked really uncomfortable, too. I imagine that would be uncomfortable. So some of them don't hate her evidently. It's just more like most of them can't stand her.

But I rolled my eyes when she compared herself to a beautiful butterfly wanting to fly out of a cocoon. As funny as Brit can be sometimes, she can be pretty cheesy, too.

But I had to laugh when she was making fun of Rachel to the Diary room for the "pantsless" incident and the Rachel's HOH room cordial invitation. Her imitation of Rachel with wine was hilarious.

Archived