Top Three, Bottom Three

Week 1 drawing to a close and alot of flip flopping on HG's. So I was wondering if opinions have formed yet for you guys? Who is your top three and bottom three currently?

1. Britney - Cute as all get-out. Funny, sweet and adorable. I loved her even more the second she called out Lane. My HG choosing style didn't let me down this year.

2. Ragan - Laying back and atching the ride. Smart if you ask me. Funny as well

3. Rachel - Not quite ass anoying as I originally thought and a grad student. If Rachel DID her little gesture to annie to get her riled up then WOW was that smart

Bottom

1. Lane - Congrats Lane. acting or not you make me sick

2. Annie - WAAAAAH! I played too hard on both sides on day 1 and now I got caught!

3. Enzo - Just irritates the life out of me...period...always F this and F that...yikes

-Kyo

end of week 1...in no particular order

Top 3

Matt - Funny, subtly manipulative, seems to be setting himself up in a good position in the house.

Britney - I like her sarcastic snotty personality (in the game)...she's gonna be a pot-stirrer.

Brendon - seems like a nice likable guy and kind of interesting...his strategy of being the caregiver/cook/keeping peoples bellies full and happy is going to ingratiate him with the others...may cause them to overlook some of his obvious strengths.

(Ragan was a close contender for top 3...I like his humor and his social game)

Bottom 3

Annie - for all the obvious reasons I've posted numerous times already in the forums...ack!

Lane - I don't mind so much that he's a pig...he really just bores me and so far hasn't added anything to the game or conversations.

Rachel - her annoying laugh bugs me and so does her coquettish-ness (hair flipping, puppy dog eyes, poutyness, etc, etc.) Also, I haven't seen any sign of intelligence from her yet either and her cling-on strategy irks me too.

These are as of now...subject to change..LOL:)

TOP 3:

Kristen...I like how she doesn't gossip. She is above that. She needs to watch out for Hayden though and not get too close. His buddies are nervous about how close she is to him and want her gone already.

Others would probably be Matt and Ragan. Just not sure yet.

Bottom 3: These are easier to pick.

Britney...she leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Never have liked catty girls.

Monet...could like her if she didn't attach herself to Britney.

Annie...she's just too much. I wanted to like her. She was one of my preseason favs. Now she annoys the crap out of me.

As of July 13th, 1:38 pm EST.

Top:

ANDREW -- I do not apologize, I like this guy. He is quirky and unique.

No other favorites have emerged for me yet.

Bottom: (Just something about these 3 bother me)

Monet

Hayden

Kristen

I think I need a couple more days to have a top 3/bottom 3... I'll fill in what I can. lol

Top 3:

Bottom 3:

1. Lame (Misogynistic ass)

2. Kathy (BORING... playing the Maggie game, imo)

Top 3

Regean: He is staying out of most of the drama. He has a good personality that will help him. I just wish he would bring out more of his funny side.

Not sure on the other 2 right now.

Bottom 3:

Annie: Same as others.

Lane: Big loser. (not sure about his game play right now though)

Rachel: I think she might be good in the game but if were talking personally here i don't like her.

It's still early but right now my top 3 are

Ragan.. he's funny, seems to be nice and is just laying low at the moment.

Kristen.. She seems to be friendly isn't trying to ruffle any feathers right now

Brendon.. I don't know what it is about him I like, he seems nice enough and he's certainly easy to look at.. just something about him.

my bottom 3

Annie.. I'm disapointed that someone who shares my name could be such a whiner. She's too all over the place.

Enzo... He just bothers me in general.

Kathy... I don't know if she's trying to lose the competitions or what.. if not she isn't trying hard enough she gives up too easily.. I thought I would really like her.. but I'm not liking her much right now.

I could say that all of them are in the bottom right now for me. Bottom 3 are the ones I really dislike are Rachel I don't know how someone that is intelligent and acts so stupid and her laugh drives me up a wall. Brendon his is boring. Brittany she just bothers me and I am not sure why. I really wish rachel were going home this week. I think these house guests are stupid for keeping Rachel and Brendon in the house as a couple.

Top 3

Ragan

Matt

Brendon

I have a Bottom 4

Britney

Enzo

Monet

Lane

Hayden and Andrew not sure of yet, and Kristen, Kathy, and Rachel are ok so far. Annie ruined things with the way she's been acting since being on the block.

Matt waiting for the genuis to show up

Kathy waiting for the profiler

Andrew waiting for the doctor with a remedy

Bottom

Enzo waiting for Italy mobs to be arrested so he has a shot

Annie waiting for her to leave

Rachel waiting for the boobs to pop and the laugh to leave

Guest 6Borders

No top 3 for me.

Bottom 3 would be:

Annie (no need to go into the why)

Lane (don't like the way he says he treats women)

Kathy (she is just pathetic as a player and not interesting to watch or listen to)

I don't have a top three yet. Don't usually form them till later.

Bottom 3:

ANNIE - Thursday hurry up and get here already.

Rachel - can't stand her laugh and the stupid act, if it is an act. If you are intelligent, act that way.

Britney - MEOW catty bitch.

I'm missing a lot of the Lane convos I guess since I've only heard him joking about Enzo which cracks me up. The shoes things was hysterical. Seems like a lot of you have bad impressions of him. What has he been saying about women?

Archived