Wednesday, August 27th

CeCiMom

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a feeling that Michelle will go. She is still a direct threat to their game and needs to be dealt with while they can. They will worry about the others after, but if Renny wins I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't put one of them up. She is really suspicuous of Dan's antics and has some attachment to Ollie, I just don't get. She is a nice woman, but she needs to keep her head in this game and get to the final 5 before she makes a move..JMO.

Renny is so f***ing stupid right now. She wants to castrate Dan because he voted to evict her in week 1--um, that was because HE GAVE HIS WORD TO A MEMBER IN HIS ALLIANCE AND KEPT IT. That should be looked upon with respect, but instead she acts like a bitter old woman who yells at her husband for forgetting their anniversary 25 years ago and NEVER LETS IT GO.

Ollie wanted either Keesha or Renny on the block and Dan kept that from happening. Renny should look at Dan's actions instead of his words and realize that he is a loyal player to the folks in his alliance. Christ, he swore on a Bible TO RENNY that he would vote to evict Jessie AND HE DID. (They didn't know he was AP and it was America's vote, so she should give Dan credit for that vote)

I'm hoping Renny gets evicted soon.

I hope Renny gets over it like she has in the past. She has these moments of distrust of Dan, and Memphis. But what has Ollie ever done to gain her trust? I don't get it. Dan's actions speak louder than any words. She needs to remember that. ;)

Ollie told Renny that it was Dan's idea to put up Memphis................that is NOT what Renny thought..........she keeps trying to find a way to connect Dan and Memphis...........and confirm to herself that Dan would keep Memphis over her/Keesha.............what she keeps wanted to hear is that Dan said to Ollie "no way will I ever put up Memphis.............if Ollie telling her that didn't happen doesn't stop her from that paranoia, nothing ever will.

Good point lv. Keesha was just upstairs for a few minutes with Memphis and Dan. When she came down Renny wanted to know what Dan wanted. Keesha just said he wanted to show her his basketball. Renny said with a big scowl on her face that Dan has a crush on you Keesha. Renny does not like sharing HER Keesha with anyone.

Michelle's been telling R & K all day that she wouldn't put them up. I don't buy the tears but it does seem to be getting her sympathy from R & K............not a vote, just sympathy (lol)

OK, Renny's now joined the i'm annoying ass hell, and wish you would go home club. The way she just walks into the HOH, eats the food, is cocky at times. I used to love her now she just annoys the hell out of me. She's with DAN defending Manchelle? WTF? Keep diggin your own hole REnny. Crazy ass lady

I think that Renny feels badly because Michelle is really playing up the sympathy card. That is why Renny asked him, "We're getting rid of Michelle because we think she's a stronger competitor, right?"

Dan answered correctly, "Yes, but if I was just playing for me... Ollie would have been up instead of Michelle, but I'm trying to do whats better for our group". (Yes, I know its paraphrased and not exact, but you get the gist.)

I think Renny needed to hear that Michelle was up because he was trying to help their foursome.

Actually Pinkie... I disagree this week. Renny would be perfect to be HOH. Its going to go so fast, she won't have time to think of scenarios and get all paranoid.

Misha I was thinking that too. She would be OK because it would go so fast and she would be more likely to put up one of them. Then the second HOH would be good to be Memphis.

All day I have been hearing Keesha say why has Jerry not approched me? Why does feel safe?

ummm why doesn't she just go talk to him then and ask him.

Ollie working hard for Keesha's vote. I just wish it was tomorrow and the begging and crying would stop. eeeek

I think he feels safe because of what Dan did. How he turned on Ollie at the POV. Was suppose to be Keesha going up, Jerry saw that it was Manchelle. Saw that Dan lied and assumed like anyone else, oh, ok She is the target not me. Pretty clear what Dan is trying to accomplish. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH the house it turning AGAIN

Archived