My rant about this season

Is it just me...or is this NOT FUN TO WATCH??? Granted I only started watching last season, but I LOVED IT! There were people I didn't care for (like Jase & Scott) but I didn't HATE THEM. I'm seeing so much negativity about these houseguests on this board...but in a way I think they almost deserve it! They're behavior in the house is SO EXTREME especially for so soon into the game! All these people do is bash the other HGs & I for one don't want to watch that. I liked last season a lot because there was a good mix of game playing & having fun w/ each other (like the truth-or-dare game) This season, everyone's in cliques (as opposed to alliances) & don't really associate w/ each other unless they're screaming @ each other. I honestly have no real desire to even turn my feeds on & I just feel it's a total waste of $30. I'm really hoping things will calm down soon. I've waited for this ALL YEAR & I'm so disapointed :(

i totally agree! i like t ose secret alliances and everyone having fun!!! that makes it fun to watch!!! every season has had that except this one!! i look foreward to this all year, my husband and i have watched every season except the first with each other and love it but this year we are losing intrest fast!!!

I quite don't feel like you about this season until Mike, Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are all gone. Besides I can't wait til Eric and Yvette get evicted..that'll make the season for me.

Guest CHRIS1227

"It's completely traumatizing watching perfectly nice people get harassed by an abusive mob."

Well said. Maybe not traumatizing, but definetely frustrating.

While I don;t think it is a waste of money ( I AM a BB fan from season one), I definate think this is one of those seasons that will get better towards the end (hoping?)

But, I would highly recommend that anyone who has an issue, call Arnold Shapiro and let him know. He is the guru behind this stuff and he is the one that needs to hear opinions. I called the other night after the Fight and left a very nice voice mail. Don;t be rude, and make sure you can give a suggestion as well as criticize.

The number is 818 - 655 -6869 or you can email him at ASPproductions@aol.com

Unless we speak up, they give us what they think we want

Dep

Guest jimmydot
Is it just me...or is this NOT FUN TO WATCH???  Granted I only started watching last season, but I LOVED IT!  There were people I didn't care for (like Jase & Scott) but I didn't HATE THEM.  I'm seeing so much negativity about these houseguests on this board...but in a way I think they almost deserve it!  They're behavior in the house is SO EXTREME especially for so soon into the game!  All these people do is bash the other HGs & I for one don't want to watch that.  I liked last season a lot because there was a good mix of game playing & having fun w/ each other (like the truth-or-dare game)  This season, everyone's in cliques (as opposed to alliances) & don't really associate w/ each other unless they're screaming @ each other.  I honestly have no real desire to even turn my feeds on & I just feel it's a total waste of $30.  I'm really hoping things will calm down soon.  I've waited for this ALL YEAR & I'm so disapointed :(

I LOVE season one since it was the only one that WE could vote on.... hope they do that again..... can you say goodbye eric

Guest ihateericsheep
:evil: I hate this season. Probably won't watch anymore once Mike is gone simply because I can't stand how smug Eric is. He is such a jerk and know it all. He is too use to getting his way and unforunately its working.

Guest AlexHinn

How could you hate this season? I'm enjoying every damn bit of it. There's so much sexual tension in the house too. Just wait it out, things are going to turn around any time now.

(Especially when Michael pulls the ol' Safe Card move ::dreaming::)

x

Guest mcdirhim

You hit the nail right on the head as far as I am concerned. BB6 just bores me to tears. Usually I am all over the net and can't wait for the show. I missed half of it last night, and I wasn't even mad.

This is only my third season watching. I started watching because my daughter's best friend was always talking about it. Her aunt or cousin (not sure which one) won a previous season. Until then, I wasn't interested. Boy was I sorry for not watching after the season 4 show premiered. I was instantly hooked. I stumbled upon these boards trying to find out when this season was starting. This is my first year with live feed. I don't even watch the feeds. The show just makes me so mad. I hate to see how Mike and Janelle are being treated. It reminds me of junior high when everyone ganged up on some poor kid for no good reason. For me to get excited about this show, I think I need Mike to be able to stay and kick Eric out. That will make all this anger worth while for me.

One a better note, while reading this boards, I found out about BBAustralia. I watch all the live feeds and read the boards at their site. I am completely hooked and very happy with that show. I wish we could include some of their ideas into our show.

Guest mizzshugga

I completely agree with the original post. CBS has done a horrible job of casting for BB6. Usually, its entertaining to have 1-2 jackasses around in the house to keep everyone on their toes, but having 5-6 of them is not just overwhelming, it makes for a "Jerry Springer" like setting.

To be honest, I probably wont even watch the show once Janelle, Micheal and Kaysar are evicted. It really has nothing to do with favorites, bur rather I just find everybody else in the house to be either trash or boring. I seriously hope to God if Janelle is evicted this week, that she socks April right in the face as she heads out the door.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name