Saturday, July 19th

CeCiMom

She said every dog has its day. This is what pisses me off about her...she's been calling the shots in the house since day one and now she knows it might not be happening like that in the future and she's playing the victim.

And she keeps talking about Jerry "busting in" to the room.

April is no where near her. She's now best friends with Skreesha and Renny because they are actually listening to her crap.

BTW: Skreesha is feeding the fuel to the fire.

Now she says "my hair wasn't even combed" and she feels she wasn't ready for the "attack" because she wasn't coiffed. Update Libra: you're always on camera and why do you think you should have been all fixed up when you're all heated up. She loves this attention.

Next up..she is now crying to Steven. "I'm so mad."

Steven: "This is what happens when you live in a constant state of fear, paranoia and eating slop."

Me: :pukes:

She is also crying "I want to go out, but I'm too embarrassed." She's afraid of getting alienated like she did to others. JMHO

I have to agree with you Ginger... She just said to I think it was April or Keesha one that she thought she made a mistake for going off on Jerry...

I was wondering where Angie went...she was hanging out in the pool earlier for quite a while.

Dan was out there then too...

Oh... Dan is still in the house???

...but they know she was actually watching the spy tv

that good'ol BB paranoia...too bad there's not much of a show for her (or us) this afternoon...;)

all the real fun was this morning!

Evidently Steven streaked, and I only caught his tail end.

Nice ass!

April against Libra now.

True, Libra pointed her finger at April this morning trying to clear herself with Jerry.

I guess it's allright for Libra to put fingers in others faces, but when Jerry did it, it became a "flashback" and it was all the "white guys" fault.

Sex talk.

April said she had a bf with a 10 incher and then got graphic about thickness. Jerry is making the funniest faces with this conversation. HOllie looks worried....lmao

It's Angie. He mentioned something about being married before and her profile says she is divorced.

I actually forgot about her when I was trying to figure out who he was referring to.

My feeling...Michelle wishes it was her he was after.

Michelle is telling him she's a good "wing girl" someone who picks up girls for guys. So, she is going to try and hook up Angie and Jessie. Good luck with that.

Archived