Saturday, July 19th

CeCiMom

I can't believe Libra is seeing through the Jessie/Angie alliance so soon. They're gonna have to put her on block this week or next week because she's on their asses. :wub: I'm loving it. I'd hate to see her go, but these people are idiots. I can't believe so many of them don't know the rules to the game. That's so weird to me.

I also thought the look on Keesha's face when Memphis and Libra were talking was priceless. I should have gotten a cap. She looked like she was gonna poo her pants. :lol:

She won't use it. Her secret alliance would be crippled if she used it. Not using it Michelle can just play the "i don't want to piss anybody off" card. The four needs to do all they can to get Libra on the block somehow. She's absolutely terrified of Angie and her paranoia is going to expose that secret alliance. She's damn suspicious right now but has no proof to call anyone out because they're keeping it pretty secret.

Right now... the alliance is in trouble! If she confronts Jessie, they could get into an arguement and Jessie would have a reason to "convince" Michelle to use it. Then Jessie, being mad at Libra, puts her up on the block.

Right now I think Libra is safe as they are determined to get Steven out of the game..But Libra could be in a world of hurt if Dan were to win HOH since I don't think he'd put up Jerry and Reeney...the guys and especially Angie could convince him to put up Libra instead.

She's smart but doesn't think a few moves ahead...She could easily get to th final six if she reeled in the attitude.

thanks

Big Fight Jerry and Libra - feed 4.

She called Jerry old in the comp.

Libra just threw April to the wolves..."she's the one who said it."

\

Jerry not telling her who told him what Libra said.

Thar she blows.................Libra

Ha Ha Ha....crazy bitch act is on.

Jerry said that Renny said that Libra said "We lost cause we had two old people on our team."

Renny going off now. She gonna go all medevil on her heiney.

Libra telling Renny "You're starting shit all fucking day."

Libra says Keehsa telling her stuff...Renny says then go get Keesha.

April told Libra..stop yelling it doesnt help.

Libra is making herself a target.

Now Libra said to Jerry, don't bust into my room next time to tell me things and Jerry said you got it.

Now Renny looks like the bad guy.

Jerry is the ultimate shit stirrer.

Ultimate Nom: Libra and Jerry.

Libra is an ass. She says the teams should be balanced. I thought she knew everything about this show.

Renny has to tell her how the game works.

dammit...I missed it...I gotta rewind my feeds now...lol

I love that Jerry is causing drama with the 1 person he wants out of the house...wtg old man!

Libra is now apologizing to April for her outbursts...Libra is now running scared. Love it!!!!!!

How do you rewind? Do you need the reloader for that?

Now Libra talking all calm to Renny. She's still running scared.

They are talking how Jerry shouldn't be so confrontational.

I guess the witches forget how they marched into Jerry's room to tell them all about Brian. Hypocrites!

Renny said she needs her pills now. What pills are she taking?

April said that Jerry is very immature for 75 year old man because he went into the room and confronted Libra.

Huh? They're all been doing this.

It's just all that much better with Renny going off on her while wearing her sleeping mask on her head...:lol2:

Renny needs her pills...what is she having one of her spells or the vapors...

If being a girl in the BB house gives you less of an advantage as Libra seems to think then why did she apply. She's nauseating and in that case she should have stayed home with her babies.

It's just all that much better with Renny going off on her while wearing her sleeping mask on her head

At least she was really sleeping or attempting to. Libra said Jerry woke her up which is so untrue, she was on the bed blabbing with the other witches.

If Libra says "play back the tapes" one more time, I'll scream. Where does she think she is at a football game.

Renny needs her pills

What are those pills, does anyone know?

The vapors...ha ha ha.

ha ha...give each of the players a flag to throw out...like a coach's challenge...for an instant replay. Each get's one flag a week...:lol:

HAHAHA I just posted the same thing about her saying "play back the tapes" - I want to strangle her every time she says that. What a screaming fit -- you could have heard her in the next state!

Renny's mellow (aka lupey) now...whew! I'm 10 minutes behind real time...thanks for the update/spoiler! ;)

thanks...I thought I was gonna need one of my pills for a minute there...seems all has quieted down now.

oh what the hell...I'm gonna take a pill anyway...:lol: weeeeee!

why should Renny get to have all the fun!

lol

Jerry is actually standing at the stove waiting for the water to boil. He looks mesmerized, unless he got the vapors too!

Jessie is 5'8"

I'm 5'7" and with heels on I could put my dinner plate on his head and use him as a dining table. lmao.

Why are April and Ollie giving Libra all this advise about how to act calm and forget the Jerry thing. Libra just wants to keep talking about it.

Jerry deserved that shit. FINISH HIM Libra! Lmao.. i don't recall her saying "slow old people".. she did say that they had the older people on their team and next time it would be fair if it were balanced. I remember her saying that to Renny and Jessie up in the HOH while she was waiting to shower. It's great entertainment. I love Libra. :wub: She's seeing through Memphis's plan. I love it!

Archived