Memphis - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree those three, but I would do Libra, Michelle then April..April without Libra will be no good anyways...Michelle much bigger threat than April. April will just curl up with HOille for what time they have left.

Wish they talk Michell into using pov and backdoor Libra NOW!!! :animated_bouncy:

Memphis is right to get rid of the floaters/non-players first as they easily screw up the best Big Brother battles. Get the field level and then go all out. The problem with going after major players first is their allies can easily sway the flock into voting the way they want. You can't trust a floater to do anything. Too unpredictable.

Memphis is right to get rid of the floaters/non-players first as they easily screw up the best Big Brother battles. Get the field level and then go all out. The problem with going after major players first is their allies can easily sway the flock into voting the way they want. You can't trust a floater to do anything. Too unpredictable.

Meh, I dont know about all that. Floaters definetly screw up end games, but its still way too early to start picking them off. Im always thinking numbers, and with so many ppl still left in the house Id keep the floaters around to take out the heavy hitters...basically use them to keep your hands from getting dirty and then dispose of them, possibly around the middle of the game. With only 2-3 possible floaters (Im sure this defintion varies from person to person) on this season, doesnt seem very beneficial to start knocking them out.

good one reaper...

17-19-200892149PM.jpg

well...I guess that anwers that question about Memphis! ;)

I've been catching up on videos posted of the fun and games going on in the house...Memphis is always involved in them...along with Angie, Steven and the late Brian. He's pretty funny and thinks quickly...kind of good at improv stuff...sock puppets, the gay fashion guy on talk show, spartans, slip and slide...he's even just entertaining as he's hanging out and talking. He's becoming one of my favorite hgs...and prior to the show he was near the bottom of my favorites list. He even has a solid strategy happening right now...makes it all the more reason to appreciate him. It sucks that he's in with Jessie and Michelle...2 of my least favorites...who I now have to root for just because of their association with Angie and Memphis...sucks.

I hope he and Angie can somehow survive throughout the season...seems the fun ones are being picked off...(Brian and Steven)

I've noticed that too Suez! :rockon:

Archived