Monday, April 21

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have the feeds this season, but do have BB after dark, I think they will block the feeds and we will not know a darn thing till tomorrow, since they seem to be speeding this thing up. I remember the time when the blocked the feeds, everyone was up in arms but it did not make any difference, they even had a petition and a number to call posted here, and it still did not matter, so I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst,lol

I remember last season watching the 1st part of HOH between

Dick and Zack on BBAD.....

I sure hope we don't get cheated out of it this season......lol

I believe they do shut the feeds down but not BBAD.....

well Bad seems to be better at not blocking stuff, cause I also remember that comp with the water and the cold, it was a tough one, but in the past those darn feeds have been blocked and they did not care, with the show being tomorrow, I feel they will block those feeds, I hope not, because I will want to come here and find out, or at least see what is goin on on the after dark, who knows,lol

well, if they are taping right now, they are taping everything that is happening before the eviction and the feeds will be blocked and we will not know a darn thing, that is my prediction,lol

Live... you mean as in live on BBAD?? Im thinking they dont want the HOH shown on BBAD for some reason??? or they dont want the BBAD audience to see who got voted out before tomorrows show.... I dont know.

If they block out the feeds all night then none of us will know who got booted out or who wins the first part of HOH.... I guess they need to do POV first too.... ugh the madness!

me too, but I was thinkkin back to season 5 with drew and cowboy, they blocked the feeds for nearly 2 days, and everyone was up in arms about it, if they are taping it now it is not being played on Showtimetoo, there is a movie on

I remember him trying to win over Zach with his mouth, but it did not work, he won tho,lololol ok kids, I gotta go work for 3 hrs, I will return to the boards later when I get home, hope there will be some nes as to if the feeds get cut or what,lol

I'm losing BBAD once there are only 2 in the house. Esp. if it's those 2 guys.

Spitting (Ryan with his fingernails) all over the house and outside the house, belching, scratching. I couldn't take it.

BTW, that switch to the fireplace scene when Ryan began discussing a fight last night was interesting. Guess they didn't want another Amber moment to hit the air :o .

Archived