Questions and Answers

indypeg26

Guest DraftKing
How does this explain karaoke? I've never seen anyone pony up any money when they butcher Christina Aguilara at the local pub.

It's hard for the RIAA to police every local pub. But an internationally available web feed? That is much easier to monitor...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DallasKincaid

Typically, stations pay ASCAP or BMI a flat annual fee for the use of music. I would think the hg singing would be covered under this, but what do I know?

D

Are the BB annoucements that are done in the house, do they sound like they are pre-recorded? It is always in the same monotone voice. I just saw Kaysar get called to the diary room, and he tried to goof around and said to them he'll be there in awhile. So they replayed the same BB 'KAYSAR: PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM', after it just went off before that.

Guest bbfan1980

Has any one figured out the weeks left and does the # of HGs ( one being evicted each week) equal to that? I've tried to figure it, but I'm closing on a house so my brain is scattered.

Guest deltaT

If you look at the voting history page at the official BB site, there'll be 2 left the last week, which makes sense I guess.

Guest DraftKing

I heard the houseguests talking the other day about how they weren't allowed to bring any of their white shirts into the house for some reason. I wonder why? To keep them from writing things on the shirts, you think? But do they have any writing utensils in the house?

Guest Peaches

Yes, I heard them discussing that too. It's probably because white doesn't show up well on the cameras or something like that.

Guest Witness

It's because white shirts and tv cameras don't mix. The white from shirts would reflect too much light and wash out their faces.

Guest wolf530

I'm new to the live feeds, so I apologize if this is a stupid question, but what's the deal with these "Be Right Back!" moments, when the fish tank comes up? Is that on my end, catching up to the feed? Or are these issues on the BB side?

• 1 month later...
what is sequester?

also DR?

DR = Diary Room

Sequester - is loser hell. That is where they go after eviction. Like a jury gets sequestered so do they. They can't view the evidence (meaning they have no idea what is going on in the house) and at the end they vote for who will win money. If you don't understand this I'll explain further if need be.