March 12 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsia was speculating whether or not the person that was voted back (Alex) has seen everything and knows what's going on since their eviction.

6:25pmBBT Nat said "Nabey i sound just get my trap shut." but she's still talking!!!!! Shelia is struggling. they all say they wat Pizza 2night.

6:27pmBBT Matt droperd, James is tellin everyu1 it was Jen as America's choice sayin he saw her

6:30pmBBT Shelia told James he voted 4 him not 2 return sayin she wanted Alex back

6:31pmBBT Matt & Ryan are tautin James 2 drop, and James said "im goin 4 hoh 2 put up the ones he just voted out."

Shelia tellin Nat & Chelsia 2 stop fake fightin cuz she needs pizza, Shelia is KISSING! up 2 James

Looks like Matt is out.

James and Sheila are getting into it. James accusing her of lying. James saying "guys that voted me out, I really want HOH." Sheila saying she felt like James didn't get a chance, and that she loves him.

6:30 PM BBT: Shelia confesses she voted for AC because she wanted Alex to have a fair shot at the game without Amanda. (I feel that BB should still allow Alex in because we voted for nothing.)

Adam, Josh, and Matt are down... the girls will rule this one!! Nattie keeps talking (which would make me want to get down) Sheila is hanging on. More talk about nothing....Shelia is talking crap and trying to make friends now that James is back... more pizza talk...

GO JAMES... I hope you win

Archived