March 12 - Live Feed Updates

7:12natalie wondering if "we" are watching

(well, duh, what else are we gonna do?, actually wait til sunday, seriously?)

natalie and chelsia saying that apparantly america likes the couples twist (well, i do)

update: chelsia, natalie, sharon, and james still remain

they are all in it for the long haul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat wonders if people are watching

James thinks his mom is crying and in hysterics.

James asks Ryan what he voted for

Ryan says he voted for mystery box

James says there you go.

R says he had a chance to get his girl back... he had a good feeling about it. James says he didn't know that.

(seriously, of everyone he can't fault Ryan for voting for the mystery box!)

7:17 PM BBT: UPDATE: FOUR LEFT Natalie, James, Sharon and Chelsea. All four are plannign to be out there all night.

Just general chit chat about how NAtalie matches the set. Bubbles are everywhere! Natalie is hungry. ( I think it may be time for Natalie to start talking deals to get some people off the disco balls.) Natalie is reconfirming that she is alright and really wants this HoH. (She is the only one left who has never had it before.) Natalie notices the big soaked microphones but no cameras. Chelsea says the Angel Comp had little cute ababy cameras. Natalie says there better be a package of cookies left when she gets down.

It sounded like James said that the "heard" the HGs voting for either "him" or "Jen" to come back in. At least that is what I think I heard James say that he heard before coming back in to the house.

7:23pm bbt

adam watching from the side smoking

james just slid back down the chain

matty tells natalie that he will get his massage

natalie says why you being like that, don't you want to feel my sexy body

(sounds like a real promise this time from matty)

7:28pm bbt

FOTH

(these feed updates are kinda boring, we need another twist to this hoh competition, we need something new)

natalie says that she can't hear who ever is talking, that she needs miracle ear cuz shes already deaf (what an idiot, lol)

at the 2 hour mark they get the wind... I don't know if they're speccing or this is what they were told. They think it's 8:00. (it's only 7:28)

Nat praying to god to win this comp. James saying he has no reason to get down except if something hits him in the head or he falls asleep.

(what wasn't allowed was them kneeing or sitting on the gold disc, they are allowed to squat

i apologize for posting no update, but wanted to answer a question from the post above)

7:37 pm BBT - James asked how everyone was doing Nat answered "Doing great James, how about you?" James - Doing great, just have to get my spot down right. Nat - Yeah Matt - ehe needs to win Hoh then he yells c'mon Nat! Nat - well this is aball isn't it? Somebody shoot me now Matt - Gotta be strong Natty Nat - why does it always been balls around here? Balls and nutsacks always balls Hey Baller no stick of love Ry - Lookin good Nat Nat - I can't believe I am in the BB house and in an HoH comp, James has it hit you yet? Shar - He is sleeping Nat - it hasn't hit me oh. Talking if it feels better to sit down.. Chels - it might make it worse. James - how u doing? Shar - good I am just trying to find a better way to relax, relax your arms babe.

All I see is James, Nattie, Sharon, and Chelsea.... they are not talking much.. just try'n to hang on.. Nattie is now talking crap and talking bout nuts and balls.. LOL

She sounds like she is gett'n tired of balls and nuts.. (now that's funny)

Sharon needs rest for her arms.. (will this every end)

7:42 pm BBT - Silence. James,Nat, Chels and Shar still up on the disco balls. The machine seems to be moving faster now and jolting more. Hg's getting uncomfortable. Sharon squatting, James fidgeting. Chels looking bored. Nat looking as if she is in a daze. Nat -pretty good james, you are the last surviving male on the balls, that is pretty good, that is very good. FotH at 7:44 pm BBT.

7:43pm bbt

FOTH (is bb giving them more instructions, are they reloading machines so they can shoot more foam at them?)

natalie just won't keep her mouth shut, she just keeps talking

natalie tells james that she just want to win one

(james and chelsia won one before as a couple)

(natalie probably wants some food of her own, she did put some requests in earlier)

Nat saying she will not drop.. she's not going anywhere.

James taunting saying she is the only hope for all 3 guys down there.

Nat saying she wants to win one for once to see pictures of her family

7:45 pm BBT - Same 4 still up there, James now squatting again. Can hear Josh in the background Nat - huh? I'm not dropping. I haven't won HoH, I want to see my family pics, my doggiy, I have not yet experienced it yet. James - so what you want me to drop? Nat - No - I want to win it, I have not experienced it. James - you are the only hope for three guys down there Nat trying to convince James that she is who saved him and that James shouldn't hold it against him. Nat - We have to look out for ourselves, I am the one that brought you back in, please don't be mad at me. Shar - says the bar is rubbing against her neck - silence - Nat - besides no matter what anyone says I wouldn't be safe for me James - I didn't tell u to drop.

" Just a swing'n" I think that was a song once.

Nattie is not drop'n.. she is not going to let go.

Nattie tells James "I just want to win one"

She is not letting go....

Don't hold it againt me... Nat tells James.. " I brouth you back into the game"

Sharon.. has nuts??? What did she say?? (Hope I'm wrong)

Nattie wants to be save for herself.." fair game"

James: I just got back in this house it will take an act of God to get me down.

I'm out.. bed time for me.. I have to work tomorrow!!! SORRY

Archived