Executive Director Of Autism United Calling For Adam's Removal For "retard" Comments

Shellyab

Good grief! You could call for any one of these HG's removal because of things they've said. I'm pretty sure every single one of them has "offended" someone already in the game. Parker's already started making remarks that could be viewed as reverse racism. A couple of the guys have mad comments about homosexuals. Natalie offends me, as a Christian, beyond belief, but you don't see church's asking to have her pulled. When are we going to stop living in a PC world and start living in reality? :rolleyes: Of course ... I guess if we lived in reality we wouldn't necessarily be watching 14 people live their life on live tv, would we? :lol::blush:

I find it funny that people like to focus on the glass being half empty. He used the word "retard" and got jumped on. Be he said that he does work to help, and no one says, "Good for you." I would much rather have someone use an inappropriate word every now and then, but works to help a cause, than someone who is completely PC but doesn't lift a finger.

I think people should be more focused on how to stop the potential risk of spreading std's in that house. Their special need right now is a big ole box of condoms and some good sex education classes. Who knows what these people are spreading and in three months due to lumps, bumps and rashes on private parts they all may be sexually challenged.

Archived