Friday, February 15th

TCS

:marie: I'm watching Sho2 BAD right now.....paranoia is rampant tonight! Everyone is thinking everyone knows each other, some are thinking two of them are brother and sister. Amanda is crazier than ever.....GOD! I'm going to sleep....30 minutes of this $h!t is too much! I'm tired of F this and F that! Again I'm really missing Beer-Pong right now! Good night!

:pixiedust:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was giving Natalie a massage and she talks so much that he would look at the camera and roll his eyes. It was funny.

This morning I found out they fooled around in bed after. How sick is that - he has no feelings for her. She must be desperate.

any goods fights during the night?

Nope. All the fights took place during the day I guess and I don't have the live feeds.

Mostly showed HOH room with Alex, Parker, Matt and Amanda chatting about who will get POV.

Also, Matt and Natalie giving each other masages towards the end of the evening.

Sheila went to bed early.

Some were in the hot tub.

Seems like Parker and Amanda really like each other.

get the feeds

you can get two weeks free then cancel it

apparently matt and natalie had oral relationship during the night

these hg this year are freaks

so whats this i hear about james being racist?

Yes after the Nat & Matt tryst he made her pinky swear that she wouldn't tell anyone. After the pinky swear he rolls over looks directly into the camera for quite a few seconds with a big cheshire cat grin... kinda like he was saying... Ha Ha knocked that one out scott free! I posted the links in the video update section.

lol ginger

Just hearing the play-by-play of what happened makes Natalie sound so dang needy. After hearing that he doesn't want her to get emotionally attached and her still wanting to be cuddled and then gives him the "friday special" for dessert makes me think less of her.

Unless this played out differently than how it sounds from summaries I'm reading.

Archived