Friday, February 15th

TCS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been too busy to keep up with live feeds so far. Today I finished my project so I'm ready to start watching my live feeds & catching up. What I want to know is who is with who. (there's always one side of the house against the other) So whick couples are aligned with who? Thanks very much!

wow...you're asking a lot!

Spoiler warning!!! big thing today is that Josh & Sharon, Adam & Sheila and James & Chelsia have agreed to lie to the house...making them think they will vote off Allison & Ryan ...but they're really going to vote off Parker & jen. That'll leave Matt & Natalie and Amanda & Alex surprised.

I have a feeling that BB purposely cast the sort of people who would be up for doing this sort of thing within a week of meeting each other. They're doing everything but schedule the sex sessions during BBAD.

lol Cat!...9 pm...and there's Natalie in her bra and panties having a major strategy convo with Sharon. She knows she's on camera right now...:lol:

Amanda was sooo totally teasin alex last nite, I do not even think it was a good try at pushing him away, she really was all over him, I like alex, but he is barking up the wrong tree if he really gets involved with the likes of Amanda, I think she is dingy, The After Dark in comin on in 20 mins or so, so I will let ya all know if I change any afterwards,lol,ps, I hate the way she throws her hair around, she was throwin it all around last nite and towards the end of AD, she flipped her hair right in Alexes face, he just kept on talkin,lol

Archived