July 13th Live Feed Updates

Kaysar and James start a chess game alone.

Kaysar tells James eric trash talks him [james] all the time. James says eric isnt a threat right now. they both agree Janelle isn't a threat.

Sarah joins them

Sarah tells James a chess moves.

James says sarcastically, yeah you really know about chess.

Kaysar [to james and sarah]: is there something i should know about you two?

James: not for 3 weeks

Kaysar: whats with 3 weeks?

J: I can't do anything [hookup wise] for 3 weeks, it's strategic.

I THINK sarah said so I should get evicted before 3 weeks then? and james responded with theres other girls in here you know, some that are less tall.

Again, Rachel goes to the diary room.

Sarah says sh*t, they have her running all over today.

Sarah wants the game to go faster. James says it isnt about her, and that they arent going to go faster because she wants to. sarah says it is about her, and James tells Kaysar he can have her [sarah].

Howie is counting down the hours till Rachel is out of there [hoh position]

Michael, Janelle and Ash excluding themselfs in the gold room for a long long time. Janelle and Michael trying to open the safes by putting their ear up to it and cracking the combo

Rachel called into diary room AGAIN. [9:05 PM est]

they tease her that 'rich' keeps calling her in.

meanwhile, Janelle thinks there is a key in teh safe, michael says theres money. Janele says its a magic key to save yourself from nominations. Michael says it has to be money.

Michael says they never really searched the house except to look for quarters.

Howie and Ivette playing throw the coasters.

Janelle has retreated to the gold bed, Michael sitting in front of safes contemplating.

9:06 rachel is out of the diary room, they tease her about rich again.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6:00ish BBT

Someone asks Rachel if BB told her why they had lock down.

Rachel: No

Maggie: If they told you, could you say "yes, but I can't tell you why?"

Rachel: Probably, but they didn't tell me

(Sounds like they are suspicious of Rachel and what she is chosing to tell them)

Rachel helps Maggie with taking sheets off the beds.

Janelle, Ash, Jenny, and Michael in gold room. Jenny and Michael leave. Immediatly....

Ash: JANELLE!

Jan: what?

Ash: michaels in love with you.

Jan: he's cute though, isn't he?

Ash: not my type

Jan: do you think he'd date me?

Ash: he couldnt afford you!

Jan: you dont think he has money?

Ash: not enough for you!!!

A: you know I'm right.

Kaysar just beat James in chess.

Ivette is beating howie in coaster tossing.

((well I'm taking a break for a few, dinner time))

Guest Jewelsx19

Dinner time in the house! Looks like a really informal meal tonight, some HGs at the table, some at the counter. Jenny and Eric cooking the meal it looks like.

((I lied, I'm not eating yet. I feel like I'm dominating this section and I feel bad. anywho.))

Just an FYI, nobody is missing anything. they are all sitting around. April and Beau were unhappy earlier in the backyard because people are leaving their crap all over the yard. April & Beau put the yard back in order, and were upset that people had dishes, shirts, cups etc in the yard. April said Michael didn't use to be so bad [about leaving crap in the BY] but he's gettig worse. Janelle gave mike a backrub, but she was too rough with him. Howie talking in baby voice to everyone. His little ___.

Everyone eating in the kitchen eating, howie wants to play spin the bedroom. someone suggested the 2 nominees should get it tonight.

I don't see michael around. Eric says he lieks sleeping in the same bad.

Guest AAFlight

In The Gold Room Before Dinner Janelle And Ash Talking About Mile Liking Janelle... Janelle Thinks Kaysar is Cute Ash Laughs saying all her Boyfriends are Palestinian That she likes them... Ash Says Kaysar cant afford Janelle... They Laugh

Guest Pecker

SARAH AND JAMES

They are in the hammock and were just talking about Voting (which I though was not allowed)... in anycase... Sarah asked James if he screwed up the evictions... he replied yes...

What can you make of this statement? Nothing....

Until Sarah said, I think some other people voted for Ashlea to stay....

ASHLEA AINT GONE YET

OK James and Sarah out in the BY, tlaking about the couples thing.

James "we know beau and ivette are a couple, beau eats at her resturant everyday"

Sarah "yah true"

James "and we know Janelle and Ashlea are a couple too "

Sarah "yah, Are you looking to get HOH tomorrow"

James "No not really, Why"

Sarah "I think it's to early to get it"

James "Why is that?"

Sarah "Because *smiles and rolls eyes*"

James "ohhh it's that time, this is your week for it"

Sarah *smiles*

James "you know we can't do that here"

Sarah "I know I know, I think jennifer doesn't like me"

James "Because she is jealous I flirt with you "

Sarah "Keep it up flirt with everyone"

James "your eatt ing to much chocolate, Fat girls got to go"

Sarah "you hear that america"

James " if you get fat I am dumping you"

Sarah "what if I get Prego"

James "Have it and get skinny again, or I'll dump you "

I would kick his butt if he told me that :evil:

:evil:

James and Sarah still on hammock

s: Mike would hook up with me if i was fat

j:go hook up with mike then

s: he's a psycho

April comes out and tells James that she sucked up his shoelace in the vacuum and feels really bad about it. James is really nice about it and tells her not to feel bad. April leaves.

s: I really like her a lot

j: Me too but she plays both sides real well. i still hate this guy mike. I can't stand him.

s: I don't like mike either

j: he's weird. scary weird

then they talk about how they wanna go with eric all the way. j said that eric doesn't like kaysar b/c he lied to him.

9:25

Kaysar comes out and sits with them

J: it's really nice out here

k:a lot better than before

j: i feel dirty i need to wash my face. is the salmon done yet? I'll check

James leaves.

K: I could be gone

s: you can't think like that

k: well its true

S:you know what i told you

K: we haven't talked in several days and there is a lot going on

S: from day 1 my thing is i won't lie and i won't go back on my word. thats all i'm gonna say

K: awesome

S:no matter what happens tomorrow remember that. you scared?

K:not scared a little worried. i know something fishy is going on.

S:if it is i'm out of the loop

K:i think a lot of us are. i think there a few people trying to call the shots

S:who worries you

K:it's pointless to talk about it now cause i may be gone tomorrow. you can tell who is aggressive and talking a lot. i was worried about you about when people will try to put you in a position becasue you seem so sweet and someone may put pressure to do something and it would be hard for you to say no.

S:I made up my mind when i talked to you. i will not lie and i will not go back on my word

K:even if i'm gone dont let them bully you or push you around. i think it's gonna get viscious

S: If that happens i will step back because that's not the way i'm gonna play

K:me too

S:i look up to my dad so much and everything i do as far as work, personal, peope i date, I wanna earn their trust and have them be proud of me and before I left to come here he said I know you are gonna make me proud. and I wanna do good but not because i trick people, i wanna have fun.

Sarah and Kaysar are talking about how mean people are getting and that they don't want a part of that. Sarah says her dad is her world and her hero. The last thing her Dad told her before coming into her house is she is going to make him proud and she does not want to be in there doing mean things, she is there to have fun. Kaysar says he just wants to make the best of it and enjoy his time there whether it is a week or a month. Sarah said that she has learned a lot about him today day that she did not know he does not really have a family here and that his family is over there going through that stuff. She does not know how he is handling it. She said people in the house and the outside world are learning about him. He says he will take the time and cherrish it. He said he is not scare and if he leaves that is ok. He said he is afraid of what is to come that he has a really bad feeling and if he has to go so be it. He says he does not think people are playing this game with integrity. Kaysar said yesterday Ivette was questioning his morals yesterday. She told him he had to backstab and deceive. He told her he did not.

Kaysar and Sarah both say that there are people that make them ncomfortable there but they don't hate them.

Sarah says it is hard to get to know people there because you don't know if they are being real or not. Kaysar says he is good at observing and figuring people out and that is why he hangs back at first.

Kaysar says people think Sarah is innocient, shy, and sweet and preceive her as being week which she is not. He says that there will be a point where she will have to show her strength and she will shine.

Sarah said her father owns a body shop and started in his garage from scratch. Kaysar ask if she grew up in church. She said yes always. She tells Kaysar how her Grandfather always bragged on her and her sisters.

Guest AAFlight

Kaysar says to Sarah... This is for all the Muslims all the Christians and even all the jews we are all here under the same roof and we can do it..

8:00 BBT Eric and Michael playing foosball in the backyard. Janelle and Ashela talking in the gold room, Sarah and James in the Kitchen. Howie trying to get into the HOH to use the bathroom, Beau is in there listening to music.

James says "Howie, I have a problem - I just can't seem to stop eating"

After that big dinner, James and Howie are now raiding the fridge. Sarah asks if there is any chocolate ice cream, and then says "just kidding"

Howie asks "Who do we need to win it?" (HOH)

James shushes him. says "I'd like to win it myself"

Howie "I'm going to take it. Last week I got it stolen from me because of my piss problem."