July 13th Live Feed Updates

1:13

Michael/Janelle by the pool, Ashlea and Jen? in bathroom...

BB:Rachel, go to the DR

J: what should I call you?

M: Sampson

M: what would the world be like if merchandise didn't have advertising on it? it would be better, because the focus would be on the quality

J: why are Dior glasses so expense?

M: these were $400... I didn't buy them because they are expensive, I did because they fit just right

J: I was going to buy Dior aviators with the stud(?) in the middle...

M: I almost bought a PSP... very cool... then I realized that...

J: what's your favorite game?

M: Hit man... oh, Chronicles of (something) you?

J: Sony Playstation, TMNTurtles, James Bond

M: do you think I'd make a good Bond?

J: definately, you are smart...

M: alright guys, I'd like to recommend I be the next Bond

J: I'll be Ursulla...

M: one, I think in Octopussy, she was drop dead beautiful

He continues saying "My name is Bond, James Bond"

J: what do I say? I don't know their names, just they are Bond Girls... I also like Who Wants to be Millionaire

M: now you look like Victoria Svelt(something)

they are getting playful again

M: My name is Bond, James Bond

J: and I am a Bond Girl, I don't have a name...

M: let's go upstairs and drink champange

M: My name is Bond, James Bond

J: I'm a Bond Girl... what name am I... (he tosses out some names she turns down... Robertta...

J: this ankles always been broken, it's my bad ankle (more pool flirting)

Ashlea comes back out(she left her mic)... Rachel comes out, suddenly has a camera, says she only has an hour... takes a picture of April, then they go to get drums for the pictures...

1:30

more picture time...

BB:Michael, put on your mic

Jennifer: I always look like a cancer patient, can we take that one over?

R: wait, April and Beau are in everyone! [lol]

1:37

all in the HOH room for a group picture [i'm 'snapping' here as well lol]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

Indeed they have taken a group picture of themselves.

Howie is the main 'Photographer'

Howie (The new Bob Guccione) wants to make sure the girls 'Boobies' look good in the picture.

They are very very happy with the pictures as they review them on the digital camera.

Eric is psyched about how awesome the group picture looks!

((Im sure some are saying this is meant to be uploaded to the HoH Blog on the internet??))

Now they are taking turns taking pictures of each other individually.

Howie wants to take a picture of Rachel 'Going Poopie'.

[see the picture thread for the two group pictures they took, I was with a second of the flash! lol]

2:00

random picture taking, and people cooking/eating in the kitchen

Sarah is taking picuters of Rachel an Beau-the are posing by hugging the gumball/prize maching. (They must be thrilled to have a new toy!)

April-"tkae a picture of us!"

April wants a picture of her doing the clothes.

Eric & James? are playing a throwing game with the coasters.

Arguing over rules of disc game, Howie joins the arguement. They get loud, call each other names and walk off.

Howie wants a picture of him with a woody taken. James is getting the shark boxes for a picture (he's obsessed w/those!).

In the kitchen Jen and Maggie are washing dishes.

Fish on cam 1 but cam 2 is till working-strange.

Maggie gives her beliefs about dishes in kitchen.

They have to look at every picture after they take it.

James and Sarah sneak a quick kiss. There's another LONGER one.

Cam 2 switched to Jan & mike talking outside. I switched to cam 3, back in the kitchen w/ Maggie, Eric, Sarah, James, Jen, Ivette, etc.

James said a picture of his penis has been online before. It's not happening again. Rachel tried to take a picture of her boobies but it didn't come out.

Some conversation about a show called "Rescue me" with Dennis Leary.

Rachel needs a picture of the disc toss for the net.

Jen says she goes to an "A" cup bra size when she loses weight.

Rachel's trying to take an action shot & not doing well.

Discussion of meat & fat percentage & prices.

"My family in Arkansas buys a whole half of a cow. That's what they do back there." -Maggie

Her girlfriend is marrying a "almost 100% Phillipino" and they are having a pig roast at the reception. Maggie is a maid of honor in the wedding. It's her first time & she's excited (but don't about the pig roast).

Ivette asked when Howie was going to get the girls to take the wax off his back. She said it will get harder and harder. His back is as sticky as a sticker right now.

"Four-letter word you." -Howie

"F-yea."-Maggie

"Riccola"(said like the commercial)-Howie

All 4 cams on kitchen where nothing is really happening. Howie, Kaysar, & Maggie are in there & not talking.

Brief cut to Jen, Rach, & Eric looking at pictures on cam, then back to kitchen. Laughing can be heard in the background.

Someone screaming in background.

Kaysar wants to work out tonight. Howie says it's hard to run w/the microphone on. Rach eating chips-Lays. This camera segment could be used for a Lays commercial.

Kaysar & Howie doing dishes, blows Maggie's dish beliefs.

Rach, Ivette, Arpril, & James looking at pictures on camera.

Jen staring blankly into space.

Eric talking about John Wilks Booth.

James has to be shown how to use the camera. Eric's laughing so hard his face is read so they take a picture. He's making a weird noise and they are trying to capture him doing that for the picture.

Sarah skips into other room following Ivette. They have both dressed up in jerseys. Jenny and Ivette ar ein the same jersey and Sarah and Maggie are in the same jersey.

Ivette makes strangling noises & someone says she just had a baby when Jenny gets out of the shirt.

A couple of girls ran into the other room, talking about putting on some of Erics clothes to dress up like him. Sarah had a robe and hat on but said "ooh" and took them off.

Ivette is so loud!! B

"Beau Beau grabbed my little Beau Beau when he was in the kitchen. He had him in between his legs." - Howie

Sarah and Ivette making weird postures in the boy's clothes for pictures.

Ivette sitting on Sarah's lap so that it looks like Sara's legs belong to Ivette- like a little person or something. She is also wearing Howie's slippers.

They look at the picture and crack up.

"Eric drooled on himself"-James

Eric yells to put his loafers back. He says it's been a slow day. Janelle is told to put her mic on by BB & Sarah says she doesn't know how to wear it right.

Eric says he wants to see people going to the hospital, "that's how hard we need to try." (about the HOH competition).

"I look like ass."-Ivette

Sarah tossing coasters all over James. Jen's trying to take a picture of him. Instead Jen accidentally takes a video. Sarah takes the camera to do the picture.

"Howie, will you control your womanover here."-James about Sarah because she was throwing coasters on him.

"Chunk, are you wearing panties?" - Howie

Oops- James says "Sarah Beth, stop." (Does anyone else wonder how he knew her middle name? They don't comment.)

Kaysar takes a pic of Jen and him.

Howie calls the pictures Chunk pictures. He says she doesn't look chunky in the pictures, just like a little person. He says he loves little people, they are so cute.

Howie is concerned that Jen is deleting all the pics. Jen says she always has to have dessert. Howie says, my little chunk. (Supposedly though Howie said she was starting a diet today). Eric and Howie agree that Chunk is cute.

Howie says he is the undefeated coaster champ and will remain so as long as he's in the house.

"Unonamous, Anamous, Unamitous decision that the fish tank has been evicted from the big brother household." (Incorrect spellings on purpose, that's how he was pronouncing it.) Then it had to be explained that unanimous meant everyone agreed.

Ougi board discussion. Sarah's friend tried to throw hers away and it kept ending up back in her house. Eric, Kaysar don't believe in messing with things like that.

"If there's a God there must be an opposite." - Eric

Kaysar believes in black magic.

Good discussion of opposites, about how you wouldn't know good if there was no bad. You wouldn't be able to recognize the good.

Eric says he thinks there are some sins that can't be atoned for. (people like Charles Manson). Discussion of mentally ill people, Eric says that's different, James says but do you think someone like Dahmer was sane? That would mean that people were predetermined to be that way.

The Amityville house-Howie & James wouldn't live there. Eric couldn't live anywhere where someone was killed-too erie

Discussion of remake of Amityville movie and how good & scary it was.

Eric says the scariest movie he ever watched was "Saw." Starts to describe it, (sounds pretty freaky!) Eric also liked "The grudge." Everyone else says it's horrible, the worst movie of all time, and we get fish.

Mike's in the bathroom. Fish again.

Outside, more discussion of Saw-a man in a cage with barbed wire who has to climb his way out before he bleeds to death. Sarah just gave away the ending (how annoying, I wanted to see it! Still will.)

Wow, a different view of outside on all 4 cams!! Go BB!

Ivette recommending Howie wear sneakers to work out.

"Who's robbing this train Jessie?" - Howie Rachel missed the analogy & so did I. More Saw discussion (ruining the ending again so I'm not sharing it.)

2:06

group in the kitchen.. Eric/Ivette yelling at each other(I think playfully, but could be underlying tension growing)... Rachel takes a picture right as Eric is saying something, the flash causes him to turn and pose, complete with smile, of course after the picture was taken...

[wondering how much memory the camera has/how many pictures they can take before it fills up]

2:15

James/Eric hold a non-officially sanctioned coaster-toss game(only official when Sarah gives the ok to start, she was laying on the couch but didn't say to start lol)

off to the Gold Room for pictures...

2:20

Maggie, Ivette are cleaning up the kitchen... they point out to Eric the oranges left over after Kaysar made OJ... Kaysar comes by about 15 seconds later cleaning up... looking at pics, they decide picture of Eric wrapped in gold blanket can be used for ransom at his fire station....

Michael is out by pool with Janelle and Ashlea... telling a story, sounds like movie storyline...

2:25

Howie returns dishes to the sink... Eric tells him they don't clean by themsleves... Howie gets the hint and starts washing them..

others ask how long is he going to leave the wax on his back? (left over from wax job women didn't finish on him earlier today)

2:30

group in living room reviewing the pictures... James, Rachel, Ivette, Sarah, Jennifer, Eric, Maggie(shuffling coasters

2:35

(feeds stuck for a bit)

2:43

Ashlea: when I break out of jail(leave the house), I can start catapulting cartons of cigarettes over the wall...

(just noticed)Ivette and Sarah did a midget picture in the living room

2:53

(distracted here also with taking/posting pictures, not updating feeds as much, but not much happening)

Howie, Jennifer, Kaysar in living room, Howie calling her Chunk... they take a picture, Kaysar makes a comment, calling her Chunk also...

K: why am I calling her Chunk also?

E: Howie, I just want you to shut up!! [lol]

K: he get's more grumpy the older he gets!

H: sorry gramps...

E: I'm just kidding with you...

Howie watches Eric practice coaster toss...

H: in a vote of 10-1, the fish tank has been evicted from the BB household... I'm just kidding little Sarah, we'll keep the fish tank forever, it will be here for BB 8

E: I think after us there won't be another BB....

3:00

Howie and Eric discuss haunted house... good place here to check with all the cameras and night vision cameras...

Sarah: my friend has a Ouijie board, they'd throw it away, and find it later in the house somewhere...

K: I believe in black magic...

E: put it this way, if there is a God, there is an opposite...

J: our live is based on suffering... think of one animal eating another animal.. the one eating doesn't feel anything... but the one dying... yep, we are here to suffer...

E: I find it hard to believe Charles Manson is going to the same place I am...

J: let's say he atones for his sins... how do you account for someone born with a mental deficiency...

E: that's different.. is he clinically...

more about Jeffery Dahlmer...

E: I'd had to get to the pearly gates and find him next to me...

talk of another mass murderer(Gasey house?) Howie said he got a picture in front of the driveway...

Howie, Eric, James talking, Sarah listening on... talk of the Amneityville Horror movie... Eric mentions Saw(Shaw?) movie.. and Sarah freaks out... Howie wants to hear about it, Sarah starts to describe it... 3 guys, one dead, how did they get there, etc... The Ring, The Grunge.... fish(!?!?!) [lol]

3:14...

ALERT... check my picture posted at this time... possible new room?

Georgectv- that's the diary room (I've seen it from several tour videos of the house)

Jan and Howie swimming.

April says girls can get their nipples done so they permanently stick out. One of the girls says "That's so 70's."

"BB are you watching his behavior (a quiet aside in a mic)" - can't tell who said this or who it was about

Apparently there is a rule that the HG's are supposed to shower before getting in the pool if they have lotion on.

Discussion of pigs, pet pigs

Howie has jerked off in a pool before and says it doesn't feel good. MHG in background talking about big round showerhead in his bathroom, can't hear rest of conversation. Fish

Jannie & Howie are throwing what looks like a rubber duck in the pool.

Someone should tally how many times Howie says boobie, it has to be at least once every 5 minutes!!

3:30PM BBT: Fish

Mike says he can go have a shower now.

I'm mad at you Jannie. I'm not talking to you for an hour."-Howie

"I'm not talking to you for 2 hours."-Jannie

"America wants to know and I want to know, Jannie are you mensturating right now? Can I pull the string?" -Howie (gross!)

See Jan in diary room briefly messing w/mic