July 13th Live Feed Updates

Sarah, James, Eric, Ivette, Kaysar, & Rach? in LR laying around on couches.

Eric tossing coasters at table

The HG's are talking like the voting won't be live tomorrow. They were talking about the HOH comp & said they couldn't exclude anyone of everyone would know who's leaving. But they said BB knows. (So is CBS lying to us about voting live or what's the deal??)

Eric just hurt Sarah's ear w/a coaster

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blhuebutterfly

I think CBS pre votes the HG, so that they may edit their votes for time, and airs them live .......but the guest hear it in real time(result)

April and Maggie are discussing quietly whom is stronger of the females.

April pointing out that a few of the girls are stronger than her.

April is telling Maggie how nice she is (April) and that she will continue to be nice no matter what.......

Many people in living room having open convo:

Eric: they could actually do hoh tonight.

Ivette: expect unexpected, they can do whatever the hell they want. they can pull it out of their ass.

Eric: nevermind no they can't.

Eric: go ahead and keep stirring the shit you little prick [to james]

James: you done?

Eric: shut that f*** suck of yours?

Eric to Sarah: where you goin?! sit your a$$ down!

Sarah throwing coasters at Eric

James: it looks liek Sarah playing with her little brother..

Eric throwing them back at Sarah, Eric wants a truce.

Sarah says no.

Eric: you started this, all i said was sit your a$$ down.

Sarah makes fun of his accent and then sits down.

Eric: I'm surpised they didn't say ERIC, SARAH, STOP THAT.

Aprila nd Maggie alone in bedroom whispering:

April tells Maggie she needs to pray for patience.

April hes so weird, I said somthing in the DR about him.

Maggie: what did you say

April: they asked me if I was there to vent.

A: his voice was getting me....

A: I was like mother of god, I'm going to blow a gas...

A: there better only be 1 vote for her...maybe 2 or 3..

M: you gotta be so careful about that.

M: I gave you my word, I stuck with the plan

A: I don't care, I told kaysar I would keep him safe, and I had to stick with that. She is athletic and could be a competitor MAYBE. SHe woulda gotten booted, she is more athletic then kaysar. She's kinda a baby.

A: after i said what I needed to say, they said 'what do you think of Michael', and I said 'are you kidding me?!'

M; what did you say

A: we're sick of you putting your plate n the counter, I said we dont give a shit he came from Italy, and we dont care about his stories.

A:I wont be mean to him as a person, but I need to vent, and thas the first time I felt like saying anything, it's all about him. all he says is 'oh, i have a friend'

BB: Eric please go to the diary room.

M: they put their f*** boobs in their face.

A: michael STOP HITTING ON PEOPLE (shes imitating what she said in the DR)

A: when they asked me to sa somthing about ashlea, i said something very very nie, and I don't hate anyone.

M: they asked me her downfaults, and I said inability to have a good conversation.

M: they totally put it of you. they f'in suck it out of you.

A: I'm just scared of when he finds out what I said he wll come kill me. he's so scary. I bet cappy goes off in people in there. Michael! they think you're bipolar!!!!!! ((mor imitating of in DER)

M: I said in my mic really loud earlier, BB ARE YOU WATCHING HIM?!

A: weirdo. hes so weird. I need to get him out. im praying to god he goes.

M: has anyone come to you saing anything aobut me??

A: no, me?

M: no.

A: everyones concerned about these crazy ass people. it's the game plan. get them out!

A: it's gonna be nuts. I hope to god he gets put up.

A: days are gonna be so long.....

April & Maggie talking quietly in bedroom. April's talking about Howie said something about Ash's boobs and she said "talk to my agent." "Everyone in the house has something good & something bad about them. I'm gonna have to pay for patience every night."-April

YES-they have voted already. April's speculating on who voted for who- that Jan & maybe mike voted for Ash to stay.

April thinks Ash's stronger "athletic-wise" then Kaysar. She talked badly about mike in diary room. She said she just went off; she had to vent.

April's complaining about mike not keeping his paws of everyone but said that then when he was in the pool Jen was rubbing her boobs on him.

April thinks mike is weird, that if he ever saw what she said about him he might "kill her or something." She said it's gonna be brutal tomorrow night (like on the CBS show)

Maggie just told April it was her that said into her mic about watching his behavior right now; she was talking about Mike.

Weird noise in background that sounds like a sick Siamese cat-it cracks the girls up.

Guest Blhuebutterfly

April and Maggie asked each other if anyone has mentioned them they said no. April said they are focussing on the nuts in here, she prays that Michael gets put up because he is so NUTS!!

She has called him out about groping the girls and his anger. She told him he is by-polar!

LOl

April & Maggie have been talking for a few minutes while lying in bed.

April: (about kaysar) he's so weird, we've got to get him out. I pray to god he goes tonight.

Maggie: you've had no one come to you with information on me?

A: No.

Michael goes into gold room and the girls stop talking, waiting for him to leave.

Jenny joins the girls.

A: he is wierd, can y'all not see this? He is talking to himself, he is psychologically nuts. He is bipolar, trust me, I saw medication for it. (I think they're talking about Michael)

How can the votes be aired live if they are pre-recorded? Then they wouldn't really be live.

"He is talking to himself people, he is fucking nuts. He is bipolar. I saw medication for it."-April talking about mike

Maggie is asking BB whether there is someone in the room w/mike-to answer her with the camera. She doesn't get an answer.

Jen wants pizza ice cream.

BB told Rachel to go to the HOH room. When she came back down they asked what was up and she said nothing. They know she's lying, that there is something up. They said there's supposed to be a lockdown in an hour.

Jen is hungry but couldn't get in storage room.

Maggie missed sleeping w/boyfriend, having a body next to her. Jen says she & her boyfriend don't like sleeping w/each other, they aren't used to it & the bed has a hole in the middle so they both fall in the middle.

Fish

Cappy's naptime is usually 12-1.

April spit on Jen when she was talking & it went up her nose. Then she touched her nipple again.

Eric thinks the people in the DR are afraid of him. He's giving Ivette? a hard time for eating again. It's humus, pita, & grapes (according to Maggie).

April wants to put her leg over Jen. Eric thinks of Jen as the little sister he never had.

Eric tells Ivette she hasn't shut her suck all day.

April says she is gonna lay out tmorrow, eric says she should start now.

April says Erics wife is gonna 'kick your ass you little flirty bit**'

James joins them

Ivette: my little April has a head on her shoulders.

Eric: ohhh I know april has a head on her shoulders..

James: everyone has a f'in head on their shoulders in here, everyone knows what their doing. it's so dumb to say that over and over again

((paraphrased james))

Eric got mad at Ivette because she keeps asking for chicken and they don't have it.

Ivette shoots back and says 'you don't have to be so barbaric, im not your sidekick, be nice.'

Now they are asking Kaysar about blessed meat....

Eric admits he sleeps with his hand down his pants, because it's comfortable and he won't deny it. Ivette agrees, she likes having her hands on hers too. Eric says he is his own best audience. Jenny goes to the DR.

Eric: this is like Jail.

James: no- in jail they have cable tv, and someone cooks and cleans for you

Kaysar: this is like voluntary self...[trails off]...

Eric tells the start of a dirty joke, we get fish...

James, Eric and Kaysar are arguing about the Iraq War. Both Eric and Kaysar are calling out James about his half truths fact sheet. Kaysar than said he didn't want to discuss it with him anymore because "he's (James) irrational." Of course Jame's blaming 9-11 on the Democrats while Kaysar says it was in place with a lot of people knowing including the Saudis. Eric is totally frustrated with James.

We come back from fish and James, Kaysar, and Eric are in an involved debate between Iraq, 9/11, packistan, osama bin laden, cia, fbi, flight training, sharing intelligance, sadam, etc. It's James and Eric doing all the talking. Kaysar just laying there. Eric says theres no evidence connecting Iraq to 911. James says its a war against terror. (All 4 feeds.) James trys to get Kaysar to be apart of discussion. He [Kaysar] gives about a 3 word answer. Kaysar now is more invovled in convo, saying to James that he isn't listening to anything that Eric is saying. The argument is growing and becomming heated. They are all [eric, james, kaysar] passionate about their position. Eric says Iraq is no better off prior to us going in. James says 3 years. Eric says hes going to hold James to that. James thinks it'll be better off, Eric says it won't. Kaysar adding things to convo which I don't hear. Propaganda this, muslim countries that, bullsh*t this, money that. Eric says our economy is going to shit, James disagreed. Eric yelling at James. James says eric wont ever look at the big picture, and eric says all james does is look at the big picture.

Eric: let's agree to disagree...

Kaysar [to james]: I thought you were an intellectual, but you're comming up with bullshit right now. This is such sh*t. You're really disappointing James.

-kaysar begins to walk away-

James: don't walk away, finish the conversation.

Now Kaysar is dominating conversation. Eric and Kaysar attacking James' views.

Maggie was called to diary room at 7:24 est.

Maggie & Jennifer join them. Maggie says they can talk politcs and religion, but they shouldn't argue about it. jokingly, maggie says she just came out of the DR [7:35 est] and the 3 guys have to go somewhere else.

Maggie & Jennifer exit. the 3 men continue to argue.

((Finally, some feeds that aren't the 3 debaters))

Michael, Jennifer, and Beau are talking celebrities. They say all celebrities are like everyone else, but they are on pedestals because they are famous

Jennifer: do you have underwear on?

Howie: no, why?

Michael says Jessica Biel, Kiera Knightly and Jennifer Garner are drop dead gorgeous.. Jennifer says michael likes girls who are plain, and natural. Beau says his sister is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Howie looks at himself in the mirror, Michael laughs.

Meanwhile, 3 men discussing, but less threatening and it seems to have calmed quite a bit from earlier...

[[nobody talking strategy that I can see..]]

Sarah laying down on her bed, James at the foot of the bed, Sarah has her legs on James' knees.

James and Kaysar discuss more...Eric has left, and it's much more civilized dialogue between the 2 of them.

J & K leave.

Maggie and Sarah look like they are trying to nap.

LD at 7:52 EST

Jennifer is still bothered by howie calling her chunk. Rachel saying he will listen if she seriously tells him to stop. Michael says 'for example, i said, if you ever say that to me again, I will make you wish you were born a woman' rachel says 'thats a threat..don't threaten...just be nice, he'll stop'

Rachel calls howie inside ('get in here! its like a 1000 degrees outside! didn't you hear the man we're supposed to be in here!) since they are on LD anyways. Rachel gets Jennifer to tell Howie what the problem was, but then it switched feeds on me mid- her telling him the problem.

James and Kaysar STILL going.

Jennifer and Howie seem ok. Jennifer asks howie the longest relationship he has ever been in. he says on and off for 2 years. he says he is busy, and timing effects a lot. you can't always go out looking for mrs. right, but sometimes go out looking for mrs. right now. he says not everyhing is about the white picket fence. he says he isn't gonna catch the wrong bus, he is going to do what he thinks is right. cappy, rachel, and ash agree with howie (sincerely). Howie says when you're 27 you still have a lot of time still. Not everyone was supposed ot be married, and he won't be pressured by society. He thinks drug dealing is strange. They can bury him facing the ground so they can kiss his behind. He says he will find a lot of people. Some people are 80, but never lived a day in their life. Eric again agrees that not everyone can be married. Howie says he was glad they had that talk, and for now I'll apologize, and if anything else ever bothers you you can talk to me anytime.

Rachel says that wasn't so bad, better then other peoples reaction. Eric says howie is totally harmless.

Howie asks 'janie' why she didnt finish waxing his back. she says she got wax on his finger.

Guest Shockalot

(thank God for you April.. I somehow lost my post on that moment and we needed a transcriber)

James also clarifyied that he is a Libertarian.

Kaysar and James find themselves having a more rationale and 'less heated' discussion by themselves. Kaysar is saying he used to go and do Protests around LA (against Saddam?) but says he realised it didnt do anything and made him feel foolish.

Back to the kitchen where Howie is momentarily trying to be serious describing how he strives to make himself better, physically, mentally, emotionally.. asks if people are listening to him be serious.

This while he has farted up the room with foul smells.

Then suggests he would definately 'bang' one of the girls.

Howie keeps calling Jennifer 'His Lil Chonk' (??)

Guest Shockalot

Howie is being strangely philosophical and talks about finding the right woman, improving his lot in life and doing what he feels is for him .. AND.. the Right Thing to do:

Howie: "Im not gonna go catch the wrong bus just to conform to societies pressure"

He is refering to finding the right things in his life. Marriage, Joys, etc.

Everyone so surprised with Howies mature take on life and he gets High-Fives and praise from the others.

He thanks them all for appreciating his philosophy.

Howie apologises for calling Jennifer the C-word.

Eric says "What you called her that?"

Howie "well.. the C-H-U-N-K word'

Howie pledges to be more like this from now on and everyone will see the Howie American wants and they loved at the beginning.

Minutes later walks into Gold room and insists he would totally bang Jennifer right here, right now.

(for the love of Howie!)

Michael: you're looking at me like you want to make out

Janelle: I'm looking at you like I wanna make out?

Janelle: I don't want to make out with you.

Michael: you're looking at me like a zoo animal.

Janelle: you're looking at me like a little devil.

Ashlea just got back from the diary room, and ash announces that she went to the diary room.

Kaysar just got called to the diary.

Ash, Michael, Janelle are playing a game ((if thats what you want to call it???)). Howie says he wants to get the hell out of there.

The game is basically repeating themselfs over and over in different tones of voice/emphesis. it's hard to explain. Ie: I'm feeling comfortable with this convo. YOU'RE feeling comfortable with this convo? I'm feeling comfortable wit this convo. YOU...are...feeling comfortable..with THIS conversation? etc.

Michael talking about his appreciation for art.

in the kitchen:

james, eric, Howie talking about 'stiffys' ((i only got tail end of convo)) and the next door neighbors 'the johnsons', howie says the little kid next door is probably stealing their newspaper, and jenny forgot to pay the big brother house electric bill

fish.