Farting / Passing Gas

CasperSabe

I have never seen a season where Farting has played such a big part .. between people getting mad at Kaysar for saying dont' fart in the kitchen when people are eatting .. to people using is for comic relief ..

Is BB giving these people laxitives to make them go since they are on PBJ?

It's because they don't have anything else to talk about. They can't really talk too much about their lives because it might give away their partnership. They aren't much different from each other so they really don't have anything to pique their curiousity - remember Cowboy asking Will if he dressed in women's clothing? Between the twist and the cast's lack of diversity, they're pretty limited to convos typical of fratboys, five year olds or middle school mall sluts.

Farting's best left tae the bathroom,next room or accidents followed by apologies...........unless you're pink,waller in mud & nickname's Porkchop!

Yes, CBS gave them all exlax who are on PBJ.......... All they need to do is go in the Dairy room and request it.

TMI I know........ but when you got to go, you got to go.

:roll:

Well that would explain the passing wind ..

Still don't understand why eveyrone got mad at Kaysar for saying that .. they were all so mad about it.

Regardless of boredom, flatulence producing OTC drugs or jr. high mentalities, they should have learned manners by the time they were 6. Let them go outside. I'm surprised they haven't been in the pool making bubbles. Or...BB/CBS could supply therse:

The #1 name in flatulence odor control products

According to Alexa Traffic Watch

Eric has done that... He farted in Maggie face one morning... Burping and farting are two different things but IMO one is as bad as the other...

Sure if you say so! I guess its okay for Howie to fart on ppl right. How do you know Eric would not do that Do you know him personally?

Um, Howie just farts...and its gross, but he doesnt creep people out like Micheal does. Howies entertainment, Micheal is just an eye sore and makes people feel uncomfortable. Plus, Micheal and Ivette arent friends...Howie and Ivette are friends. Howie has the right to joke around with her, Micheal doesnt.

And I've been watching Eric's behavior on the feeds for over 2 weeks, its obvious he wouldnt do that.

Eric has done that... He farted in Maggie face one morning... Burping and farting are two different things but IMO one is as bad as the other...

He knows Maggie on a persoanl basis, and plus I said he wouldnt do that to Janelle...because he knows Janelle hates him.

Once agn Howie can do whatever and its okay but if Micheal does it Its Horrible. Its gross to fart or burp in someones face so it is said that Eric farted in Maggies face Let me guess thats okay cause Maggie is his partner.

Once agn Howie can do whatever and its okay but if Micheal does it Its Horrible. Its gross to fart or burp in someones face so it is said that Eric farted in Maggies face Let me guess thats okay cause Maggie is his partner.

My point is: People in the house are comfortable with Howie and Eric, NOT WITH MICHEAL

And there is a double standard because these two people act very differently and plus Micheal creeps everyone out!

I have watched the feeds too and one morning when there was no-one up but Eric and Maggie I saw him fart in Maggies face and then laugh about it... It wasn't joking around... He didn't stand up to fart in Maggies face... It just happened... The point is that he was in her face... within an inch... Mike wasn't that close to Ivette... Either way they are both gross and would insight rage in me... Just because Eric knows Maggie didn't make it better... I KNOW my husband but if he ever did that to me it would be all out war in my house... But again it seems that for you NoDoubt anything Eric does is ok...

I have watched the feeds too and one morning when there was no-one up but Eric and Maggie I saw him fart in Maggies face and then laugh about it... It wasn't joking around... He didn't stand up to fart in Maggies face... It just happened... The point is that he was in her face... within an inch... Mike wasn't that close to Ivette... Either way they are both gross and would insight rage in me... Just because Eric knows Maggie didn't make it better... I KNOW my husband but if he ever did that to me it would be all out war in my house... But again it seems that for you NoDoubt anything Eric does is ok...

Wow, I could very easily turn that around on you because you do the exact same with Micheal. And I have already said it was wrong of Eric to want to fight Micheal...so dont even try to go there. Secondly, did Maggie seem pissed? Did she say something that indicated she was hurt? No.

See your wrong... I have posted that I feel Mike has crossed the line and needs to go too... So I don't think that anything Mike does is ok... Also just because Maggie wasn't offended by it makes it OK? Wrong is wrong and Eric isn't the perfect little man some are seeing him as...