Drinking And Smoking In The Bb House

chatterbox

Should BB allow drinking in the BB house??  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Should BB allow drinking in the BB house??

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. Should BB allow smoking in the BB house??

• Yes.
    • No.

I was wondering this yesterday and the day before as comments were made of getting Jessica drunk and her regular drinking outside of the house. Should they be given alcohol just for our amusement?

Coming from CA, as it is a mostly non-smoking state and getting more so, should the HGs be allowed to smoke while in the house?

(I realize this brings up a can of worms with descrimination and all...)

No ...they shouldn't smoke in the house...it's not fair to the others. Outside is ok though.

Yes to Alcohol...they should have more!

Hell, since it's in California they should let them smoke more. #1, despite what the move "Reefer Madness" might have told you they'd be a lot better off smoking pot most every night for 3 months than getting drunk most every night for 3 months. #2, it would no doubt liven the damn house up. Hehe.

I don't get the big deal with someone getting drunk. So what Jess got/gets drunk. That's her decision. If she is more loosey goosey then she is .......not that she is. It's not like they're not being supervised to a degree, and she isn't driving home. lol

They're all grown-ups (well, maybe not mentally), so I don't see a problem with the drinking or smoking. At least it's not like the Real World where people are drunk and in trouble for 90% of the show.

I do vote to ban all forms of beer/water pong in the future. BB needs to give them new games or force them to do something interesting. No sleeping all day either.

These people are there 24/7...its where they are living. As long as they are

of age they should be able to smoke or drink. I think having a smoking area

in the back yard is ok. If HGs get drunk thats their own fault. I'm not a drink-

er but I think I'd have a couple just to keep from going crazy...lol

:food-smiley-005:

Hell, since it's in California they should let them smoke more. #1, despite what the move "Reefer Madness" might have told you they'd be a lot better off smoking pot most every night for 3 months than getting drunk most every night for 3 months. #2, it would no doubt liven the damn house up. Hehe.

Fire up the bong!!!!

they'd be a lot better off smoking pot most every night for 3 months than getting drunk most every night for 3 months. #2, it would no doubt liven the damn house up. Hehe.

Are you kidding? They'd all be philosiphizing (sp) and come out 50 pounds heavier than when they went in! Not to mention they sleep too much already.:animated_rotfl:

I don't get why there is even a poll about it. Alcohol and Cigarette smoking are both legal if you are of age, and all the HG's that are using those two things are of legal age so there is nothing wrong there. And the smokers were all smoking outside. I think there should be more drinking. There have only been a select few drinking days this year compared to the others. Atleast if they were drinking we could understand why they were sleeping all day trying to nurse off the night before. Heck there are times I am nursing the night before drinking with them so our times match up :food-smiley-005: LOL.

Archived