Thursday's Live Show 8/30

laladoopiedu

"I don't think Dan and Dick have anything to worry about, Ginger. They're the only ones there right now that ever gave Zach the impression they wanted him in their alliance...and Jam will be ignored yet again...I think Eric and Jess better start thinking of a good strategy to get on Zach's good side after how they've treated him so far. Can't think of more deserving people to get their dues...then again, I'm always wrong."

Each one of them has shunned him at one time or another. I hope he's not disqualified. His winning will shake up things a lot. And I'm sure the other hg will all be paranoid...some more than others.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach is drinking something on cams 1 and 2 and Dan and Eric are whispering on 3 and 4. Eric looks worried...he's whispering to Dan that they should tell Zach that the 4 of them are together...can't hear the rest, Dan says "we'll talk later" but doesn't seem thrill with that idea. Dan walks over ot Zach...LOL!

What is that Jessica has in her hand? It looks like they are waiting on something and Jessica has some sort of instructions or something in her hand...

Zach is definitely the winner. Eric congratulated him telling him he was awesome...Eric says his back hurts but, "whatever"...BB just called a lock down...Eric is laying on the ground looking miserable, jess is standing up next to him...FOTH

Each one of them has shunned him at one time or another...
Yeah, but neither Dick or Dan ever nominated Zach during their HOHs, I'm sure they'll be quick to point that out to him.

Jess did put Zach up and then Eric didn't use POV on him even though he was supposed to be playing POV for Zach...nite, Ginger :)

I was under the impression that one of the nominees will be going home and maybe the newest HOH will put up 2 people and automatically there will be another vote? Not that the 2 noms of this week will be going home.

Eric's ex seemed really sweet. And said nothing about it being strategy, just that she was going to be on his side until they talked after. His brothers seem to like Jessica too

Zack will put up JESS and Eric since it is double elimination.

The way this will work, if they go by last year, is that one of Zack's nominations will go to sequester, then they will hold ANOTHER HoH competition and Zach and Jameka can't play in that one if Jameka is still there, and then whoever wins HoH will have to put up two people right then and there, and they will have a live vote right then... No time to talk to your alliances members...

Next Thursday there will be an eviction, HOH comp, nom, another eviction, then another HOH comp I think. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

That's the only way two live evictions can happen on the show.

Archived