Dick/Zach playing pong.

Daniele making cookies.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...It must be a boring night. No posts for quite awhile. I'm at

my mom's and I'm missing BBAD....not! lol

wonder what Jameka will be doing 24 hours from now

once she's free from being Whambers nurse maid?

I'm curious about this as well, NE. I'm hoping we get more player and less Bible.

Are we sure Amber is going to be evicted tonight? Please reassure me that it's going to happen. It was fun to see the shocked look on Dustin's face. It definitely won't be fun if we see the same shocked look on Zach's face tonite. I really need closure regarding Amber. I can't take her anymore. Please, please, please somebody tell me 100% that Amber's going home tonite!!!

If not, I'm going to have to borrow meds from Yana. They seem to be happy meds. :rolleyes4:

I'm pretty certain Danielle will vote to evict Amber, but I don't know. I could see her sticking with Zach (because she said sh would), but I also see her throwing it to punish Dick. Sort of like an "F You , I won't do what you told me" kind of thing. If she does, and it's a tie, I'm pretty sure Jess will evict Amber. That would win Zach back to her side and break up Amber & Jam.

If a tie does come down, I don't see Eric getting into trouble, as I don't think Danielle will be snieaky about it. I see another D&D fight on the horizon...

Give Jameka about 12 hours to decompress once Amber goes. The weight will be off her shoulders and I think she will really start to play the game (hopefully).

i'm not an expert...but i have a question for anyone who knows...jameka's "exercises" looked really BAD to me. i work out at a gym...and it didn't look like she had proper body alignment at all...it looked like all she was doing was wrenching her spine...hello sciatica! am i wrong? just curious...

I know Dick & Eric were planning on making Zach think he's going to be evicted, but did anyone tell Danielle? She and Zach have been getting closer and closer, so much so I don't trust them.

yea, why why why be showing trivia still? Did they have a tea cup malfunction and have to send everyone inside? maybe a banner plane is flying over? :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl:

6:30 BBT

1st Zach

2nd Dick

3rd Daniele

4th Eric

Archived