Wednesday, August 22

uvp

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she went out in smokes :lol:

she is talking to a brick wall. if amber hasnt figure this all yet she never will. its clear as day

how the hell jameka gets all this love?

isnt jen #2 on cbs site in popularity

Jen is #2 on the CBS poll, but those polls are very misleading. Being the 2nd most popular player doesn't mean that she can't be the most hated (although I think that might also be Dick).

If you calculate that everyone that voted for Dick and Dani as most popular hates Jen, than that is a significant % by themselves.

Jen is toast. It's not jameka love, uvp, it's Daniele/Dick/Eric love. America is making it easier for them to win the game by getting Jen out. The house is gonna be a snooze fest, unless Zach goes nutso or jameka freaks out all of a sudden, but i don't think we'll get that lucky.

Zach may go nutso if he ever finds out what has really been going on since the 2nd week. It's so funny listening to him talk about strategy with Dick or Eric and they play dumb with him.

I'd love to see some of the HGs faces when they get home and watch the shows and/or read the boards.

I just read on the CBS boards that Dick actually admitted to Danielle that he got Jen burned on purpose.

That should mean an immediate removal from the house as far as I'm concerned.

But somehow I don't see BB punishing their favorite abuser the way they did Jen.

Jen has repeated said she's not there to play. She now says she will not go to sequester. She's breaking rules, and doesn't care. That's her experience.

I hope she walks out before Thursday to shut her up about how she refuses to go to sequester unless the producers bow to her wishes. She's demanding that they let her talk to her family

Jen is one of the few HGs this year who has said repeatedly she knows the producers are manipulating the show. WE know the producers are manipulating the show. Thus, why would you think she'd have to follow any rules since she's one of the main ones getting a reaming because of how the producers are manipulating the show?

Ohhhh I get it. You're a big Dick fan and since the manipulating has HELPED Dick THAT is OK. It's only not OK when Jen breaks the rules because she's not happy.

Some of you guys are SO unbelievably predictable.

The moment the Eric DR fiasco happened, ALL integrity with this game was thrown out the damn window. Period.

You think Jen's actions will stop CBS from casting people who know former HG's? Maybe if BB had actually found HG's that were not waitresses, bartenders/ actor, model, they might have prevented this from happening.

All in all, I'm sad to see Jen go. She was a fun competitor and the only HG who would give Dick a taste of his own vile medicine. I have no desire to watch that poor excuse for a father and daughter team win anything except a trip to the Jerry Springer show.

I find it very ironic how, of all of the HG's, Eric and Dick can b*tch and moan about the "integrity of the game". Dick's abusive behavior and Eric's position as "America's* Player" reek of integrity...or is that bull sh*t.

I hate to say it but Jameka and Zach, though about as exciting as wallpaper, have played this game with integrity. Jameka sacrificed her safety for an allie and has held true to her word. People can condemn her for her spirituality and views on religion, but as far as game play, Jameka has done surprisingly well for herself. Zach, up until recently, has watched his allies get booted, and has successfully stayed neutral to the HG wars. He never voted with the pack, unless thier target was HIS target, not just so he could vote with a group.

IMHO, Jen's targeting the producers, finding loopholes in the rules, and insisting on her own terms are all oh-so-obvious effects of Boogie Training 101.

yes, but multiple people say they saw it on the show so, just a thought.

Let me ask you something... If someone was slapping at you, even if it was your hand, would you not try in some way to defend yourself?

Slapping at his hand could have very easily turned to actually hitting him... Just like if Dick had poured tea on my head I would have been prepared to defend myself instead of just standing there... What Dick did was wrong, very wrong, but what Jen did was wrong too...

what started the big fight between Daniele and Dick last night? I agree with her if she didn't want Jen's clothes up there, that fight was between Jen and Dick and she shouldn't have been brought into it. Crazy stuff.

I too am loving Jessica. She is so witty and funny. Eric besides the Nick thing has redeemed himself now in my eyes so I like him again, but besides all that he is very funny as well. I like watching them.

Archived