Wednesday, August 22

uvp

I dunno what happend to amber what It sounds like shes after eric all the sudden.

EDIT: jam seems bitchy about something towards eric. eric is dead if he dosent get hoh this week.

i dont know why you shook at this with amber.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Dick could have walked away when Jen was confronting him about his smoking. But he didn't, he took an aggressive approach to aggressive behavior.

ANYWAY, can someone please explain why, after a night out of the house, Princess Skelator is so bitchy towards her dad?

ANYWAY, can someone please explain why, after a night out of the house, Princess Skelator is so bitchy towards her dad?

she was to keep up there phoney estrange storyline

Can someone explain why Dick has such violent thoughts? I'm not baiting or flaming, just asking. He was just talking about if Jen was murdered?? I don't get it, why doesn't he just let it go...

I'd become a bit of a Jen fan but her recent behavior has been really irritating in my personal opinion. I understand people's view about the producers doing this or that but it is a bit annoying that someone who wasn't there to compete ends up dumping bleach on someone's cigs cause she's nominated. To be totally honest, the MOST bothersome thing she did was nearly following around Jameka with each morsel of food in her mouth she knew Jameka wouldn't stoop to eat.

I don't get it, why doesn't he just let it go...

He had until she started in on him by breaking his cigs... Now the real question is why didn't she just let it go, when I had started to treat her with respect???

anyone know why jen poured a gallon of juice down the drain earlier??? it was on top of the fridge and she looked around to see if anyone was in view, then took the jug.. went to the sink and dumped the whole thing.

???

Soooo, lapdog Zach is starting to bite back a little. Very nice. Zach and Dick started to argue a little, Dick started to raise his voice...but instead of yelling, he ran away, and Zach called him on it.

Do you think Zach has taken offense to the idea that Dick only attacks women and gay men? I would love to see Dick tear into Zach, just to say I saw it.

Zach is moving up a peg because he's actually talking to Jen. Although it's for a jury vote, should she stay, it's not a bad decision.

Do you think Zach has taken offense to the idea that Dick only attacks women and gay men?

I'm getting tired of hearing this all the time. He did the same thing to Eric. Which is he, a woman or a gay man?

make who mad?

i think you forgot to put a word in there...

I'll make sure I watch my typing next time, you keep up on that too! If I'm gonna get responses pertaining to only the wording of my posts, then I expect just as much from you.

Soooo, lapdog Zach is starting to bite back a little. Very nice. Zach and Dick started to argue a little, Dick started to raise his voice...but instead of yelling, he ran away, and Zach called him on it.

Do you think Zach has taken offense to the idea that Dick only attacks women and gay men? I would love to see Dick tear into Zach, just to say I saw it.

pretty much who all his attack are geared @

I'm getting tired of hearing this all the time. He did the same thing to Eric. Which is he, a woman or a gay man?

eric is a punk

He did the same thing to Eric. Which is he, a woman or a gay man

Well, Eric has been the one wearing the dress, ladies underwear and bathing suit...and it has come into question...

But what I meant was, Dick quickly backed away from Zach. Whether Dick realized he still needs Zach for the time being or he can't spew his vile retorts at Zach and get the desired effect (or is it affect?).

BTW - I'm not trying to bash on Richard, I was commenting on the live feeds. Sorry if you were offended. Sheesh

I think its funny in that little exchange both ED and Zach were trying to take credit for Dick still being there. I hope their inflated egos get popped when they find out that America's vote made it happen.

BTW, what is up with the cameramen?? 2 feeds on Jen packing and 2 on Jameka doing her hair. Is everyone else asleep?

Archived