Friday, August 17th

uvp

this week is going to be boring just like their dinner

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amber is totally depress

Jessica leaning on Jameka as if Eric did it on his own isn't going to make sense

it may work

OK It's really getting deep now... Amber and Jameka are in the BY talking and Amber said that she has been praying to God for him to make her a stronger player even if he had to hurt her to do it, and that God took Dustin out of the game to make her a stronger player...

amber still doesnt get it

she says no way daniele will put her up

Now Amber is talking about her cookie and said that it said someone would be bringing her good news soon and she thinks it is going to be America's choice and she is going to win it and be taken away somewhere...

Now Amber is talking about her cookie and said that it said someone would be bringing her good news soon and she thinks it is going to be America's choice and she is going to win it and be taken away somewhere...

Only if that place is a room with a gurney and a straitjacket...

dick saying jen move item around the house to throw others off their game in hoh comp

jameka is joining in cough trying to save her azz cough

Amber thinking she is going to get America's choice is so funny. I would like for Dick to get it...I think that would confuse/piss her off the most.

Maybe God is helping her because she has not cried as much as I would of thought.

ED says Jen moved the things, where is Eric in that story?

It was Jen and Eric early this a.m. who were playing what appeared at the time, to be a game...now it's being called 'cheating'?? Eric and Jen were giggling the entire time they were hiding stuff. I didn't see any nefarious thinking there.

Seems like ED has put a target on Jen's back this week...

if ed wants her out then she will go :lol:

she deserve it for being a dumbass and working to save him

But did she say she did it so the competition would be thrown some how? That's how ED is playing it...like she cheated or something. And that's not what I saw early this morning...

Whamber is taking this pretty good...no major histrionics...

No she didn't say that... That's just Dick's take on things... I think they did it all in fun, but Eric hasn't owned up to it, so Dick thinks it's all on Jen...

they dont have guts to go against king dick

OK It's really getting deep now... Amber and Jameka are in the BY talking and Amber said that she has been praying to God for him to make her a stronger player even if he had to hurt her to do it, and that God took Dustin out of the game to make her a stronger player...

Now isn't that just like the self-centered, self-absorbed, oblivious fool she is!! Of COURSE Dunceton wasn't evicted because he was a threat to the others, or because he was an arrogant, condescending, back-stabbing creep!!! He was chosen to be evicted only so God could help Waaaahmber could be a stronger player in a game to win a lot of money!! Why were we all so blind?? Everything that has happened so far is to benefit Waaaahmber (in her own mind, that is)!!

Well, I'm glad it's all been made clear now.

Kat

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived