Friday, August 17th

uvp

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I hear Eric saying there was a luxury comp tomorrow? He said he hopes to get a video game tomorrow.

Amber is being delusional again... She had a vision that she'll win POV

She also said she was a threat and that she gets along with everyone in the game.

Now Amber is comparing herself to Janelle:

I'm done crying. I'm done hurting. It's like janelle when she hadn't won anything and started winning

Amber is also convinced that everyone likes her. Can't wait for her to view the popularity polls when she is out, or when she learns America nominated her for eviction.

i swear these two may be dumbest duo of hg ever

1.amber 2.jameka 3.holly 4.cowboy

Amber started her conversation with Jameka stating that she is sure that she's the target this week. She says that everyone is afraid of her being in the final 2 because she has a kid, she cleans, and everyone likes her...

I am going to have to start praying that Jen wins PoV this week so Amber can finally go home.

i may even have to switch jameka and amber

5 hoh amber may be dumb but not that dumb

god will save them both :lol:

all last week amber said she had visions of winning her HOH this week....she said she would be the one to win it. well that didnt happen...so i am not holding my breath with her winning POV.

jameka is truly dumb why would they send her home over amber. when she has no hoh power

jessica doesnt have their votes final two :lol:

I don't get why people talk about others being greedy when they want to win the game. Why else would you put yourself through this whole game if not to win.

I still like Jameka but some of her reasoning escapes me. She is not a bad person but has played a bad game. Maybe her fortune from the Chinese meal will come true.

Archived